26 Week Appt - Went Great!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by momto3under3, May 13, 2010.

1. momto3under3

momto3under3 Active Member

I had my 26 week appt today, the girls are doing GREAT! Baby A is measuring 2#4oz however she's butt down... she and I will be having a talk about that I can assure you! LOL Baby B is transverse and measuring 2#3oz. They are both doing great! They didn't hide any vital organs from the nice u/s tech, placentas, cords, and fluid levels are all looking great. Cervix length is great! Later at my appt, my bp is still great, I did gain almost 11# according to their scale, but only 3 according to mine. The did weigh me on the one scale there that has ALWAYS been off! (my last appt w/ DS's pregnancy it said I gained almost 20# in 1 week) so I take that w/ a grain of salt. Basically I've put on between 17-24# overall, so not bad for twins at almost 27 weeks I think!

The girls are still nameless, we're NOWHERE NEAR coming up with ANYTHING that sounds right to us. It's driving me more than a little crazy! The house is also still in complete chaos. We are planning for a yard sale in 2 weeks, so HOPEFULLY that's going to majorly clear out our clutter, as well as add to the money for the twins fund. LOL

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:Clap: I'm glad they are doing so well!!! :Clap:

Good luck with the yard sale!

3. murtygirl

murtygirl Well-Known Member

What a great appointment! I can feel ya on the name thing, but you are 6 weeks ahead of me! It's gonna make me crazy, too!!!LOL!

4. HettyA

HettyA Well-Known Member

So great to hear! Good luck with the yard sale! :)