zoning out

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by becasquared, May 7, 2009.

1. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

2. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

:laughing: They look like they are thinking "Woah. Whoever wrote this must have been on some serious drugs!"

3. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

I love how they're sharing the chair, and sitting so close to each other. Cute!

Mine zone out too, but don't touch each other if they can help it. Karina has some personal space issues, LOL. This is the closest they get:

Attached Files:

4. Anne-J

Anne-J Well-Known Member

Terrible, just terrible. From the "What the hell is this?" looks on their faces, to the completely ignored toys and books. <_<

:laughing: They're adorable!

5. Anne-J

Anne-J Well-Known Member

Hang on, I too have one.

This is them
    last year, watching Scooby Doo for the first time.

6. becasquared

QUOTE(Anne-J @ May 7 2009, 11:41 AM) [snapback]1304247[/snapback]
    Hang on, I too have one.

This is them last year, watching Scooby Doo for the first time.

They're totally scared! Awesome!

ETD coding gobbledegook

7. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

Becca your kids are so blond! :)

I used to take tons of pics of them watching TV because it was the only time they'd sit so still, the trick is to stand as close to the tv as possible so it looks like they are looking at the camera. :p
    My dad even asked me once--what was going on in this picture, she looks so absorbed? :laughing:

8. nadana77

nadana77 Well-Known Member

Great Pic & chair....where did you purchase the chair from? I haven't been able to find anything like that around here.
    Also my kids are fans of Yo Gabba Gabba too they really like the episode with Jack Black (we DVR'd it and they cry to watch it everynight!)

Edited: because I can't spell LOL!

9. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

Hilarious!
    I have a few of these photos...the magic of Yo Gabba Gabba...

10. becasquared

QUOTE(Meximeli @ May 7 2009, 01:00 PM) [snapback]1304380[/snapback]
    Becca your kids are so blond! :)

I *know*! I was hoping that at least one would have my dark hair, but noooooooooooo, they both had to be blonde like their dad.

QUOTE(nadana77 @ May 7 2009, 01:43 PM) [snapback]1304446[/snapback]
    Great Pic & chair....where did you purchase the chair from?

Walmart. It's actually a fold out foam couch, we have one for both of them, Spiderman and Dora.

11. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

So cute! My kids do this for Sesame Street and Sprout.

I think I have seen those couches at Babies R Us, too.

12. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:laughing: Great pictures ladies! I've never even thought of taking pictures of them zoned out. :umm:

13. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Mine watch that show too, it's the only show I've found that they actually watch. They don't sit down though, they dance to it.

14. becasquared

QUOTE(aimeethomp @ May 7 2009, 03:24 PM) [snapback]1304639[/snapback]
    Mine watch that show too, it's the only show I've found that they actually watch. They don't sit down though, they dance to it.

Yeah, I think that is post-danceydance exhaustion. . .or they're in a milk coma.

Alice has been crossing her arms at the end of dances lately.

15. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

QUOTE(becasquared @ May 7 2009, 03:25 PM) [snapback]1304640[/snapback]
    Yeah, I think that is post-danceydance exhaustion. . .or they're in a milk coma.

Alice has been crossing her arms at the end of dances lately.

I keep catching Ana looking in the bedroom mirror (full length) saying "Hi my name is Ana and I like to dance!" I think she dreams of the day she can be on that wacked out show :D

16. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

These are great! My kids get the "Yo Gabba Gabba" zoned out look. It's too funny! Thanks for sharing such adorable pictures ladies!

17. nurseandrea02

nurseandrea02 Well-Known Member

My kids cry for "Gabba" ALL DAY LONG (it used to be Blue's Clues & I don't know which is worse). They both zone out as well. We also are big fans of the Jack Black episode! My biggest pet peeve...when it goes to cartoons or whatever & my kids think I changed the channel on them, so they'll holler "MORE GABBA" until I tell them that it IS still Gabba, they just have to wait for the 'Gabbas' to come back.

I should take a picture...both of mine sleep with a stuffed Plex :)!

18. Buttercup1

Buttercup1 Well-Known Member

19. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

20. stefwebb

stefwebb Well-Known Member

I'm actually jealous. Mine never sit still. Ever. Either one of them. Even if they are totally watching something, they still stand in front of the tv to do it. If they are on the couch they are climbing up the back of it no matter what is on TV. Maybe their own chairs or couch would help.

21. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

That's hilarious!! :laughing: They are so cute!

22. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

23. becasquared

24. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:laughing: The power of Yo Gabba Gabba never ceases to amaze me. Now my twosome get the same glazed over look for the Golden Girls. Now they have to watch an episode before bed!

25. bran24

bran24 Well-Known Member

We LOVE Yo Gabba Gabb, even my husband and I do (he's an Aquabats fan), I'm so glad to hear others enjoy it. YGG is the only show they'll actually sit and watch they love to dance. We have all the dolls and have the same 5 episodes saved on Tivo.

Thanks for sharing!