YUCK! Another bug incident

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Cassie05, May 2, 2007.

1. Cassie05

Cassie05 Well-Known Member

OMGoodness! This is sick, really sick. THere was a bug, a slimy bug, I dont know what kind, maybe something like a worm or a snails body without the shell. She says "eww, bookies eating bug". I look and Bookie was pulling a part of this bug out of her mouth :bad: I think she ate half of it :bad: I am SOOOOO grossed out. THe spider was one thing, she only killed that one but to eat something slimy :bad: Can someone explain to me how something like this got in my house? Why does my little princess eat bugs? Slimy bugs? Spiders? Whats next...a fly?? :bad:

2. becky5

becky5 Guest

:bad:

Cassie, do you feed the girl? :laughing:

3. hot2trottt4u

hot2trottt4u Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo: well some prinesses kiss frogs to find there prince
    maby she thinks eating slimy buts will do the same thing :)

4. Cassie05

QUOTE(becky5 @ May 2 2007, 07:30 AM) [snapback]241059[/snapback]
    :bad:

Cassie, do you feed the girl? :laughing:

:laughing: What really funny, is the chubby one is the one who eats bugs :laughing:

5. Cassie05

QUOTE(hot2trottt4u @ May 2 2007, 07:33 AM) [snapback]241064[/snapback]
    :rotflmbo: well some prinesses kiss frogs to find there prince
    maby she thinks eating slimy buts will do the same thing :)

:laughing:

6. katnpat

katnpat Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness!!!
    That is so funny and yet so icky! :lol:
    My girls will eat anything, too - I'm dreading the day when the bug thing happens....but I know that it will!!!

7. brianamurnion

brianamurnion Well-Known Member

my 3 year old wont eat them but I caught her packing around a beetle of some sort and talking to her new "friend" I killed it and threw it away and she was mad at me for taking her new "pet" as she now calls all bugs her "pets"!! so much for princess! :D :D

8. becky5

becky5 Guest

QUOTE(Cassie05 @ May 2 2007, 11:34 AM) [snapback]241145[/snapback]
    :laughing: What really funny, is the chubby one is the one who eats bugs :laughing:

It's all the added "protein" she is getting in her diet! :bad:

9. first_time_mommy_2_be_twins

first_time_mommy_2_be_twins Well-Known Member

Well I have a bug eater too. The twins were laying on the blanket playing when all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I see DS very quickly move his hand to his mouth. There was an ant on his hand and I dont mean a little itty bitty one a BIG ANT. He tried to eat it and cried when I took it away. He's only 5 1/2 months so I can't imagine the things he will try to put in his mouth when he gets to be more mobile.

10. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

Jazz's last target was a ladybug! Why would you want to eat something that is crawling on your arm? My mom had to fish it out of her mouth! She has also tried to eat a rolly rolly.

11. mrsfussypants

mrsfussypants Well-Known Member

man oh man I would have had the gag reflex right there! I know such things are harmless, but oh how gross!

Reyna

12. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

I guess as long as she doesn't swallow a horse she's doing ok, right? It sounds like she tried to eat a slug... ewwww! :bad:

13. noahandjacobsmom

noahandjacobsmom Well-Known Member

Just look at it this way, in some countries bugs are considered a great source of protein!!!! :)

14. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Yikes Cassie! :blink: Keep that girl on a leash, will ya??? JK! LOL :lol:

15. twinlove4life

twinlove4life Well-Known Member

:rofl: This is so funny! I say things as a Mom that I never thought I would have to say in my life, such as, "Autumn, don't lick the dog!" We have to do it twice as much as twinfant moms ;)

16. pink and blue mom

pink and blue mom Well-Known Member

OMG, I have no idea what I would do. The thought of my children eating bugs someday makes me cringe.