your ticker

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by ddancerd1, Apr 30, 2008.

1. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

do you ever look at your ticker and think, "jeez, i remember when i made that ticker and the babies were at the very beginning of it... " now my babies are in the middle of it, and before i know it, i'll be making a new ticker!

2. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Just wait until you have to make the new ticker...It will blow your mind all the the things that have been accomplished in just one very short year :)

3. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

:) I was thinking the same thing! I can't believe how fast they are growing!

4. Saramcc

Saramcc Well-Known Member

The ticker has saved me from forgetting how old they are. I have a bad memory and when people ask me how old they are, I think bad at what my ticker last said. :)

5. ksugal

ksugal Well-Known Member

:cray:

I am so sad that their 1st year ticker is gone. As you can see, I have commanded this ticker to move more slowly!

6. Aprilisdisney

Aprilisdisney Well-Known Member

[SIZE=10pt] :( Yes ~ more and more each day. Only 6 short weeks and I'll be changing ours <_<

I've been trying anything and everything I can to SLOW it down...but haven't come up with anything yet :nea: If anyone finds something that works ~ let me know

April :)
    [/SIZE]

7. TFine

TFine Well-Known Member

We are approaching one way to fast. I remember the day I discovered this site. I was in heaven!

A few months later I was so anxious to change my ticker from the pregnancy one. Now I just want it all to slow down!

8. ladybenz

ladybenz Well-Known Member

uh oh. :(

this thread made me cry again.
    (I'm sick, the boys are sick, and they are teething, AND AF returned, so the emotions are all a little high this week)

9. plattsandra103

plattsandra103 Well-Known Member

i was actually noticing this the other day, that it seems like yesterday they were right at the beginning of the ticker, and now they're almost done with it!! i LOVE their lilypie, i don't want a new one!! LOL

QUOTE(Aprilisdisney @ Apr 30 2008, 01:20 PM) [snapback]748706[/snapback]
    [SIZE=10pt] Only 6 short weeks and I'll be changing ours <_<

[/SIZE]

holy smokes, is that all the time we have left, april? where DID it all go? like sands through the hourglass.....*sigh*

sandra

10. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

Yep :) I think about my pregnancy ticker and how it seemed to change oh so slowly LOL Now it amazes me that it says over 1 month old.

Dianna