Your favorite Water Sprinkler?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Sullyirishtwins, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Sullyirishtwins

Sullyirishtwins Well-Known Member

I can't decide which water sprinkler we should get for our 2.5 yrs old this summer. Can anyone tell me which one is your favorite? :)

2. debid

debid Well-Known Member

I just use a regular old sprinkler. I put it in their little plastic pool and they have a great time "filling" the pool and spraying each other.

3. AlphaBeta

AlphaBeta Well-Known Member

4. Sullyirishtwins

Sullyirishtwins Well-Known Member

We'll stick with the lawn water sprinkler that we did last year. Now I gotta check out the inflatable pool which we want to buy this summer.

Thanks!
    RJ

5. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

we have a fisherprice or playskool one that has four balls that roll down a tube and then it shoots them in the air. It was like $10 and the girls really like it

6. fromthecabbagepatch

fromthecabbagepatch Well-Known Member

We bought one just the other day for our daughter... it's a water caterpillar and has arms and antena that wiggle everywhere spraying water. We got it at Target for $10.

7. 2plusbgtwins

2plusbgtwins Well-Known Member

We have/had a Finding Nemo one. It is just the Nemo fish that squirts water out and spins in a circle. The kids enjoyed running from it last year. My mother bought it so Im not sure where she got it or how much. She usually gets stuff out of season so its REALLY cheap. At the end of last year she bought us an inflatable pool, normally priced about $30, she paid $3!!