Yipee

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by xavier2001, Jan 14, 2008.

1. xavier2001

xavier2001 Well-Known Member

I have been waiting for this day for a long time, the day where they are happy for more than 5 minutes and can be awake longer than an hour without a meltdown!! Well the last few days, we have dropped from 4 naps to 3 (still the same # of hours of sleep though) and the babies are happy for about 1.5 hours after they wake up!!! After doing bottles/diapers, that leaves us almost an hour to play!!! I love watching the smiles and coos and blowing raspberries!!!

Hoping this is the beginning of a new era!!

2. TFine

TFine Well-Known Member

QUOTE(xavier2001 @ Jan 14 2008, 04:07 PM) [snapback]572214[/snapback]
    I have been waiting for this day for a long time, the day where they are happy for more than 5 minutes and can be awake longer than an hour without a meltdown!! Well the last few days, we have dropped from 4 naps to 3 (still the same # of hours of sleep though) and the babies are happy for about 1.5 hours after they wake up!!! After doing bottles/diapers, that leaves us almost an hour to play!!! I love watching the smiles and coos and blowing raspberries!!!

Hoping this is the beginning of a new era!!

And you know what, it just keeps getting better and better. I am loving this 6 month stage. I hope it continues to get better and better!

3. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

That's great. How fun. I can't wait!

4. Chrishelle

Chrishelle Well-Known Member

It really does just keep getting better!!! I wouldn't trade having twins for ANYTHING!!!!
    Seeing them play and interact is so special.
    Just wait til they start giggling and laughing at each other. It is so sweet.

Enjoy!!! :D

5. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

At about 7 months mine began to interact with each other and it is such a precious moment.

6. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

You ain't seen nothin' yet! :D It really does get better and better.

7. Kimkessenich

Kimkessenich Well-Known Member

Thanks for the post - it's good to know it'll happen at about 3 months! I just posted because I feel so guilty that I can't really find a way to entertain my 2 month olds at this point. I guess it just takes time!

8. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

Oh I cant wait!!
    My girls 'noticed' each other the other day, I was burping Sofie on my lap and noticed that Maia (who was sitting in boppy next to us) was cooing at Sofia and she was smiling back at her! And yesterday they kept grabbing each other's hands when they were on the floor!
    But then this morning they were looking at everything but each other again hahaha!