Yikes! Leaving The Second Year in a couple of weeks!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by katzmeaow, Jul 5, 2010.

1. katzmeaow

katzmeaow Well-Known Member

My LOs will be 2 in a couple of weeks and I'm actually stressing about leaving the Second Year forum, as dumb as that sounds. I've been so used to hanging out with all the moms here and getting great advice and also sharing my experiences, but what now? My kids are growing up and I don't like feeling like a newbie with 2 year olds, they are growing so fast and there are so many changes, I'm actually excited, but worried at the same time! I'm sure the new experiences will be great and amazing, as the first two years have been. Anyways, I thank you all for the amazing support and advice, I could not have made it the past two years without you, I just wish I had found you all earlier! Maybe next time you see me in the 2-4 forum I'll be sharing great advice with you (if I survive potty training)! Having twins is awesome and amazing, so enjoy the first two years- they are so sweet. :)

2. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

What?? You're worried about leaving the Second Year forum?? Everyone knows 2-4 is the best forum on TS :tomato: . Promise we'll be nice...at least for a little while :diablo:

Congratulations on your upcoming move!!

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

You can always come back and visit the SY and share your advice! ;)
    In all seriousness, the 2-4 forum is helpful forum and the ladies in there don't bite :) We've had a lot of kiddos turn 2 over the past few months, so you will be seeing some familiar faces posting over there. I had a hard time with the mental image of having two year olds. I had no problem transitioning from expecting to the FY, to the FY to the SY but once I hit the 2-4 forum, I felt like, "I'm not mentally ready to be a parent of 2 year olds!!!!"

4. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

But some children still do.

1 person likes this.