Yet again...another good deal on diapers.

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Don2worrybhappy, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Don2worrybhappy

Don2worrybhappy Well-Known Member

Target has the large boxes (92 count for size 3) of Luvs on sale for $14.79. You can print a coupon on the Luvs website for $3 off any box of Luvs at Target, good through the month of February. So, that's $11.79 per box. It's cheaper than the Target brand. I just bought 4 boxes and they took four coupons. I'm thinking that I'll go back and get some more.

2. Don2worrybhappy

Target has the large boxes (92 count for size 3) of Luvs on sale for $14.79. You can print a coupon on the Luvs website for $3 off any box of Luvs at Target, good through the month of February. So, that's $11.79 per box. It's cheaper than the Target brand. I just bought 4 boxes and they took four coupons. I'm thinking that I'll go back and get some more.

3. jennjenn770

jennjenn770 Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing. I love finding good deals!! With two in diapers we need all the help we can get!

4. Tracy O

Tracy O Well-Known Member

Hi
    I went on luvs website tonight and could not find it do you have to look in a special spot? Its probably right there but I have a very bad case of mommy brain! Thanks

5. first_time_mommy_2_be_twins

first_time_mommy_2_be_twins Well-Known Member

I just checked my local Targets ad online and apparently they arent on sale here in CT unless its just not listed in the ad.

6. Don2worrybhappy

Ya know what? They were on sale last week, but they forgot to take down the sign. I tried to get more but couldn't. At least I already got 4 boxes.

You can do a search for "Luvs diapers coupons at Target." That might help to get the coupon.

7. babies make 5

babies make 5 Active Member

Amazon has a deal on diapers (Pampers) for the month. buy $100 worth of diapers (3 boxes)or wipes and you get free shipping and a promo code for $25 off the order. I just got Pampers deleivered to my door for .16 a diaper.

8. frain2005

frain2005 Well-Known Member