Yay 16 weeks!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Angelmommy, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Angelmommy

Angelmommy Well-Known Member

Yay i have made it to 16 weeks! Next milestone is 20 right? We go back to the doc on the 18 of Dec for a full sonogram and get to see their sex's -- hopefully they will be cooperative! Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!!!

2. Angelmommy

Angelmommy Well-Known Member

Yay i have made it to 16 weeks! Next milestone is 20 right? We go back to the doc on the 18 of Dec for a full sonogram and get to see their sex's -- hopefully they will be cooperative! Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!!!

3. IVFmommy2b

IVFmommy2b Well-Known Member

yay for you! I'll be 16 weeks on wednesday!!! I have my ultrasound on dec13 to hopefully find the sexes out (I'll be 18 weeks then) Do you have a feeling what yours might be??? I keepp thinking boy and girl, but who knows right?! Anyhoo congrats!

4. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! [​IMG]

5. Beth R

Beth R Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
    Beth

6. ENOB

ENOB Member

Congrats!! Over half way there now. So I take it the sex usually isn't determined before 16-18 weeks? I know you are excited about finding out what you are having.

7. kimber074

kimber074 Well-Known Member

congrats!!

8. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

9. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

WOO HOO!! Keep up the good work!

10. MomToBeX2

MomToBeX2 Well-Known Member

IVFmommy2B, you have the exact same due date as I do!

I am so excited to hit 16 weeks on Wednesday. I have an appointment that day and I know I'll have an ultrasound because the dr is checking on the hematoma... I'm hoping the babies cooperate so we can find out their genders early! Otherwise my 18 week sonogram will be on Dec 13th also. [​IMG]

Congrats to you!