WooHoo finally given all clear for delivery :)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by blueeyes5470, Jan 31, 2008.

1. blueeyes5470

blueeyes5470 Active Member

:banana: had my checkup yesterday. Was told i could stop taking the meds to stop the contractions.
    Ultrasound showed that
    Baby A is transverse and 7lbs 5oz
    Baby B is transverse and 7lbs 14oz

although my doct still wont induce me on a given date...she did say my uterus is soft and maybe dialated 1cm .
    Sooooooo she said looks like this week i probubly will go into labor alone and have my precious babies.

Its really emotional time for me since i have no support system here in usa (hubby is in jordan-hes egyptian so couldnt be with me this time) And is kind of scary since its twins... i still dont know what i am in for. lol

I am so glad i found you all here :hug99:

2. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

It won't be long now! And somehow with twins, you just figure it all out!

3. walker006

walker006 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Mommy4_2 @ Jan 31 2008, 11:10 PM) [snapback]599535[/snapback]
    :banana: had my checkup yesterday. Was told i could stop taking the meds to stop the contractions.
    Ultrasound showed that

Its really emotional time for me since i have no support system here in usa (hubby is in jordan-hes egyptian so couldnt be with me this time) And is kind of scary since its twins... i still dont know what i am in for. lol

I am so glad i found you all here :hug99:

Those are great weights for 36 wks. I see both your little ones decided to move from being vertex.That must of been a bit uncomfortable for you. :(
    Is your son not in the usa?? You'll soon be with your dh. Time will fly by when babies get here.Good luck !!

4. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

It is uncomfortable to have both babies transverse. Both my girls were transverse the whole time. Are you going to have a c-sect since they are transverse. It was to dangerous for Jessy to experience labor

5. blueeyes5470

yes my son is in usa living not far from me . But he works 16 hours a day and mostly i see him on sundays when he works less hours.
    I was given permission from my doctor to go for the vaginal delivery since now both babies are head down and i sure hope that is going to go smoothely. I would hate to deliver one vaginally only to be told there was a problem and the other needed c-section. Then i would have a double recovery. lol

6. Reggie95109

Reggie95109 Well-Known Member

Awesome weights for you little ones! Hope your delivery is soon and everything goes well!

7. twins2008

twins2008 Well-Known Member

That is so exciting! I hope all goes well and they deliver soon.

8. Angelaandtwins

Angelaandtwins Well-Known Member

Cogratulations!! So excited for you. Keep us posted!

Angela

9. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! I cant way to hear your birth story! Good Luck! :banana:

10. lisaessman@verizon.net

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Yay! Congratulations. I will pray for a fast and easy delivery for you. I am sorry your husband can't be with you. I can understand how you are feeling. Hopefully you will all be together again soon. You go girl!

11. blueeyes5470

Ultrasound showed that

wow i just realize what i wrote. lol I am sorry :blush: my babies are both vertex head down . I dont know why i wrote that. :blink:

12. Sofiesmom

Sofiesmom Well-Known Member

Oh my, I am very curious to see how accurate those weights turn out to be. Mine were about that size at 38 weeks (still measuring 2 weeks ahead). They sound huge!

Hang in there, you'll meet them soon!

13. kribar

kribar Well-Known Member

Sooooo exciting!!! Sorry you don;t have your hubby here with you. :( Good luck- can't wait to hear your story! (And babies actual weights! They're a good size!)

14. cheriek

cheriek Well-Known Member

GL your all set:) big babies! cant wait to see pics!

15. mommyto8

mommyto8 Well-Known Member

oh wow..You have 2 great sized twins in there.. you have done a great job keeping them in and I am so excited to hear that we..I mean you :lol.. will get to meet your babies soon. Congratulations on making it this far.