Woke up at 1 am thinking I was having a painful contraction...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by ladybenz, Oct 23, 2007.

1. ladybenz

ladybenz Well-Known Member

I reached down and felt my belly and it was soft--and moving. Baby B, the one on the left, was rolling over--knees and feet and butt dragging back and forth across my belly. Baby A was getting annoyed and flailing his arms and legs around! My whole belly was moving and hurting, so I sat up and let them get some room and quiet down.

This is where it gets fun, right? ;)

2. tigerbaby2

tigerbaby2 Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. I have had expansion pains that just kill. Now I was just looking at this twin pregnancy week by week thing and it says at 25 or 26 weeks they can make their hands into little fists which means of course they can now punch your ribs and anything else within reach. It hurts doesn't it. I am not finding it a barrel of laughs. I find it funny watching them move if I am in the mood and I am in a comfortable position but if I am not then it is just like please you two please calm down and go back to sleep lol.

I hope you are fine otherwise.

3. ladybenz

ladybenz Well-Known Member

Its just wild how much they can move! Baby B is transverse on the left, and Baby A is head down on the right, so I think unless baby B can move himself into a more comfy (head or feet down, just pick one!!!) position, he's going to be getting more and more uncomfortable!

I would love for them to have more room. I don't mind if that means I need to get stretchmarks!!!!

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Ouch! The joys of pregnancy huh?? :D

5. tementia

tementia Well-Known Member

HA i thought at the end of pregnancy the movement slows down YEAH RIGHT!