Where to buy cute twin sayings shirts?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by geminiplusone, May 5, 2007.

1. geminiplusone

geminiplusone Member

Does anyone have any recommendations of where I can get shirts for my twins that have the cute sayings?

2. twinsohmy

twinsohmy Well-Known Member

I have gotten shirts at cafepress as well as from the twinstore off this site.

3. mandylouwho

mandylouwho Well-Known Member

babywit.com has some really funny things.

My favorite it a picture of Bush, that says President Poopiehead. ;)

There are millions of different sayings though...(sorry if that one offends)...like Momma Drinks because I cry...etc.

Some of them are REALLY sarcastic...but very funny and some are just plain cute.

4. twinmomri

twinmomri Active Member

QUOTE(twinsohmy @ May 5 2007, 05:54 PM) [snapback]244797[/snapback]
    I have gotten shirts at cafepress as well as from the twinstore off this site.

Ditto about Cafe Press. I ordered really cute shirts from them last week and had a great experience. There was a problem with my order and their customer service was excellent.

Caryn

5. expectingtwo

expectingtwo Well-Known Member

QUOTE(geminiplusone @ May 5 2007, 05:33 PM) [snapback]244782[/snapback]
    Does anyone have any recommendations of where I can get shirts for my twins that have the cute sayings?

I have to agree about Cafe Press... they have loads of twin t-shirts. I also saw twin onesies at a store that each said, "Quit copying me!" Whoever makes that probably makes a t-shirt, too... Or the cool thing about Cafe Press is you can make your own shirt however you want it.

I also saw "thing 1" and "thing 2" shirts on Amazon...

6. mom i am

mom i am Well-Known Member

7. cabonnell

cabonnell Well-Known Member

QUOTE(expectingtwo @ May 6 2007, 10:43 PM) [snapback]245656[/snapback]
    I have to agree about Cafe Press... they have loads of twin t-shirts. I also saw twin onesies at a store that each said, "Quit copying me!" Whoever makes that probably makes a t-shirt, too... Or the cool thing about Cafe Press is you can make your own shirt however you want it.

I also saw "thing 1" and "thing 2" shirts on Amazon...

Although mine are 2 years old now I would totally get the "Hello, my name is Baby A" shirt and baby B shirt for them. I might have to in a month or so.

I bought a couple shirts from the twinstuff store...the ones that have the little dogs facing each other and says "I love my twin". I have them wear them to school. Trips out the parents that didn't realize they were twins much less even related.

8. geminiplusone

geminiplusone Member

Thanks a lot. There are so many to choose from. :)