where to buy cribs in south florida

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Gimena, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Gimena

Gimena Well-Known Member

I am looking for cribs, and I'm used to buying furniture in big stores like rooms to go, etc. (south Florida)
    So far theonly places I see with cribs are baby r us, which I have not read really good reviews
    and pottery barn kids but that is kind of pricie. I read that you should shake and feel to crib
    so buying on line is not an option. any ideas?

2. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

I live in Orlando and we bought all 3 of our cribs at Babies R Us. My older DD slept in hers until she was over 3 and then we converted it to a twin bed and it has been great. And the boys are still in theirs at 18 months with no issues. Maybe a Rooms to Go Kids would have some cribs??

3. aprilbaby4

aprilbaby4 New Member

QUOTE(DATJMom @ Jun 14 2008, 06:26 PM) [snapback]827123[/snapback]
    I live in Orlando and we bought all 3 of our cribs at Babies R Us. My older DD slept in hers until she was over 3 and then we converted it to a twin bed and it has been great. And the boys are still in theirs at 18 months with no issues. Maybe a Rooms to Go Kids would have some cribs??

I would try baby love in sunrise (www.babylove.com) they have a variety of cribs. :)

4. chrystalvaughn

chrystalvaughn Well-Known Member

We bought ours at Burlington Coat Factory with a Baby Depot inside which is over by the Florida mall there is also one on Colonial Dr.

5. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

We bought my oldest DD's crib at Sears, not sure if they still sell them or not. But it's Childcraft and very good, we are using it for DS now.

6. stephie1996

stephie1996 Well-Known Member

I bought mine from Walmart online. You can have it delivered to the store for free and go pick it up.