Where can I get cute summer shoes?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by christie76, May 20, 2009.

1. christie76

christie76 Well-Known Member

They have outgrown all their shoes and I'd like something for the summer. I think they are in a size 3 now. I'm looking for something that they can't take off in 5 seconds, like most of their other shoes. Also, I don't really want to spend a lot on them, since they don't wear them that much and they will outgrow them so fast. Thanks!!!

2. becky5

becky5 Guest

Do you have a Payless nearby Christie? Target and Walmart usually have some cute stuff too. You might try a consignment shop as well, as shoes in that size are usually very gently used. GL!

3. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Target does have a nice selection.

4. tpowers

tpowers Well-Known Member

I buy a lot of my DD shoes at Walmart. Also, if you have outlet stores by you I have found good deals at Stride Rite or try a Kid to Kid if you have one near by.

5. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

I've found tons of cute shoes at Target. And the most I've paid for a pair of shoes there is $13.

6. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

We get all of their shoes at Target or the consignment store. I'd check the consignment stores in your area first.

ETA, Ross too! I got some shoes there the other day that I had seen at Walmart for 9.99 and at Ross they were 4.99

7. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Target has a lot of really cute tiny shoes for summer!