Where Can I Find Reliable Home Remodeling Services ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Konndond, Oct 2, 2024.

1. Konndond

Konndond Well-Known Member

I’m planning to convert my garage into a small guest suite for my parents when they visit, but I’m not sure which remodeling services are trustworthy and experienced with this kind of project. I want to make sure it’s done properly with good insulation and plumbing, but I don’t have any recommendations to start with. Has anyone worked with a solid remodeling company in New Jersey that could handle a job like this? Any tips or suggestions would be really helpful!

2. aragornio

aragornio Well-Known Member

When we decided to update our outdated kitchen, I had no idea where to start finding a reliable remodeling service. After a few frustrating searches and quotes that seemed way too high, I finally came across https://k-goodhome.com/remodeling/. Their website was straightforward, and after speaking with them, I felt confident they understood exactly what we wanted. They did an amazing job—new cabinets, countertops, and even fixed some plumbing issues we didn’t know we had. The whole process was smooth, and they stuck to both the budget and timeline. If you're planning a remodel in New Jersey, I'd definitely recommend giving them a call!

3. helgoka2

helgoka2 Well-Known Member

It’s great to hear you found a reliable remodeling service, especially after the frustrating search you had. Your success story is reassuring, and it gives me hope as I consider updating my own kitchen. I appreciate you mentioning their attention to detail and that they stayed within budget and timeline—that's such a big deal. Your recommendation makes it easier for me to know where to start, so I’ll definitely check them out!