what's your favorite sippy?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by naomi02, Feb 4, 2008.

1. naomi02

naomi02 Well-Known Member

Up till now, I've pretty much just bought the First Years sippies , but lately they've been leaking pretty badly. Then this morning someone told me you're not supposed to put them in the dishwasher! :eek: Could be why they're leaking now, but I'm sorry......I need a dishwasher safe cup.

The only other brand I've tried is Nuby & we didn't care for those either. What's your favorite non-leaking cup??

2. luv_my_kidz

luv_my_kidz Well-Known Member

QUOTE(naomi02 @ Feb 4 2008, 08:21 PM) [snapback]604978[/snapback]
    Up till now, I've pretty much just bought the First Years sippies , but lately they've been leaking pretty badly. Then this morning someone told me you're not supposed to put them in the dishwasher! :eek: Could be why they're leaking now, but I'm sorry......I need a dishwasher safe cup.

The only other brand I've tried is Nuby & we didn't care for those either. What's your favorite non-leaking cup??

We like the Gerber ones and the Playtex ones. HTH.

3. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

We've only ever used the Playtex insulated sippies. They have served their purpose well!

4. runnergirl

runnergirl Well-Known Member

I've tried MANY and found the Dr. Brown's sippy doesn't leak. And it doesn't have as many parts that need to be taken off for cleaning like the Advent sippy. We tried a Gerber sippy that we liked and didn't leak hardly at all but it doesn't have handles. Still am liking Dr. B the best so far!

5. jena4

jena4 Well-Known Member

Playtex sippy. They come in a 2 pack for 5.00 at Target...cant beat that!!! We LOVE them and they don't leak!

6. akameme

akameme Well-Known Member TS Moderator

i hate all sippy cups, i'm a sippy cup failure (i gave them to the kids w/out the vents..no wonder they kept choking on the water).

seriously, they seem to like the playtex sippies that are 2 for $5.00 at target.

They like chewing on the Nuby one though.

7. EmmaKay

EmmaKay Well-Known Member

The playtex ones have worked well for us--Ro and Dec managed to dissemble all the other brands I tried, or to bite the Nuby nipples off in 5 minutes. :rolleyes: The playtex ones have great interchangeable screw on tops (less likely to leak/be destroyed) and don't leak that much, relative to other sippies we've tried. HTH!