What's the cheapest place to buy enfamil and huggies?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by mommylaura, Jun 25, 2010.

1. mommylaura

mommylaura Well-Known Member

Hi everyone - I'm getting ready to wean to formula, and would like to find the cheapest place to buy enfamil. Also, huggies diapers? I have been using diapers.com for the convenience factor. Thanks!! Laura

2. Niki72

Niki72 Member

I would say for my area Sam's Club unless you have coupons and find them on sale somewhere

3. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Have you looked into a Costco/Sams Club/BJ's? I know many people used the Costco brand-it's all pretty comparable. I used the Target brand of Enfamil-no problems. It was $23 and change for the large can.

As for diapers, we use the Kirkland brand(Costco) and have no complaints, and I've heard people say they are similar to Huggies. I personally never liked Huggies because my boys always leaked from them. But I've had no problems with the Kirkland brand. As for the price, I want to say they are $46 or so, and the size 4's have 186 in a box.

4. lalique

lalique Well-Known Member

We are on Similac so I don't know on the formula, but for huggies I find Sam's Club to be the cheapest & Target is a close second.

5. fmcquinn

fmcquinn Well-Known Member

Diapers.com for the Huggies. They have the lowest prices I've ever found unless you do Subscribe 'n Save through Amazon. I agree on Costco/Sam's for formula. Be sure to sign up on Enfamil's website. They send coupons for $3-$5 off.

6. Gigantor

Gigantor Well-Known Member

I buy Huggies at Babies R US. I am a Reward Member (it's free), so when I go and buy two big boxes ($41.99 each) I get a $10.00 store card back (you can use it for whatever you want to buy in the store) which I usually use the next time I buy two boxes of diapers. You can sign up on the Huggies website for coupons and they are very generous. They sent me a bunch! Especially at the beginning it was $3.00 coupons (now it's $2.00).

Sam's Club sells Huggies for $37.88 which is only $1.11 less than BRU after redeeming the coupon and I still end up with the extra ten dollars.

So for me, BRU is cheapest. Same goes for the formula. BRU always have it on sale, and when you buy 3 at a time you'll get $10.00. And they take all coupons, too.

7. 5280babies

5280babies Well-Known Member

Not sure about Sam's but you can mail in all of your coupons to Diapers.com and they will load them onto your account to use. It is easy as long as you remember to do it! Otherwise, I have always found Target the cheapest and they take manufacturer's coupons too - I had no idea until recently. I also found Target to be the cheapest on Enfamil as a name brand, but after two months we started using the Target brand. MUCH cheaper. Doesn't dissolve as easily, but the price is worth the few extra stirs.

8. maybell

maybell Well-Known Member

CVS has a sale this week on their Huggies diapers... $20 for the small box of 70 or so... THEN I used a $3 manuf. coupon I found online somewhere... so I paid $18 or so w/tax. THEN I got a $10 CVS Bucks coupon that printed out. I have a month to use that. I think the deal is limited to 1 per CVS card member... and am not sure if I can use my $10 on a purchase under my husband's card or not.... but if all else, I'll buy sippy cups with my $10 extra this time around.

this deal ends Saturday night... so its not a permanent solution.

9. tracilynn

tracilynn Well-Known Member

Huggies makes Kirkland diapers so they are the same and sometimes the huggies diapers are cheaper than the kirklands at costco by a penny per diaper.

I have been doing subscribe and sAve at amazon for huggies. They are pretty cheap then you get an extra 15% off and it's free 2 day delivery to your front door. No having to shop waste gas stand in line etc.