What time did yourbabies wake up today?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by jjzollman, Nov 2, 2008.

1. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

4:30 a.m. here. :( Exactly like I expected because they usually eake up at 5:30. I know they'll get back to their usual times in a day or two...but for now our day is starting early!

2. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

Dillon was up at 4:30am. Shocking that Lucas is still asleep.

Dianna

3. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

5.30am... I guess I shouldn't complain...

4. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Yeah mine didn't get the memo about DST either even though I pushed back their bedtime to see if that would work (it didn't). In a few days your babies will be on clock time again. :hug:

5. ckreh

ckreh Well-Known Member

5:45am here. We ususally get up at 7:00am. I am hoping it only takes a few days to get back on track.

6. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Mine didnt get the memo either. I thought the older they got the less it would matter. NOT!

7. caba

caba Banned

Hailey was up at her normal time ... 6am (before DST) so it was actually 5am ... Jake actually slept late and didn't wake up until 730 (before DST) and 630am after. Ugh. Momma is tired.

8. maurahursh

maurahursh Well-Known Member

4:45, thanks daylight savings time.

9. cottoncandysky

cottoncandysky Well-Known Member

6am here, usually up around 7-8. fun fun fun!!!

10. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

They got up about 15 minutes early, 6:45 versus waking between 7-7:30. Not too bad considering.

11. dtomecko

dtomecko Well-Known Member

I put them to bed later, but they still got up an hour earlier at 7.

12. cjk2002

cjk2002 Well-Known Member

5:15, they usually get up between 6:00 - 6:30.

And what makes it worse was I'm going out to breakfast with the inlaws so I was not sure what time they would get up. So to be on the safe side, I set my alarm for 4:45 so I could take a shower. I usually do it during their nap, but did not want to take the chance if they actually suprised me and slept until 6:30.

13. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

We were lucky. They slept until 5:45. They normally sleep until 6:00. I kept them up 1.5 hours past bedtime last night in hopes they would sleep until 6:00 as usual. It mostly worked for us today, but who knows about tomorrow.

14. GenandThadsMom

GenandThadsMom Well-Known Member

I kept the babies up a 1/2 hour later last night, and gave them a feeding at 4:30am so they slept until their normal 7:30am. I also put them down at their normal 9:30am nap, so here's hoping tonight will go as well.

15. mommymauro

mommymauro Well-Known Member

I’ve been working on them all week… so they got up at 5:45 just talking and I didn’t go in until 6… they still weren’t complaining… so they are on their normal schedule of 6-6… but it was weird all week trying to figure schedule things for outing and visitors when you off 15 min day 30 the next and 45…… don’t know why… maybe my brain was just not happy about having to work anymore then normal

16. AshleyLD

AshleyLD Well-Known Member

DS woke up at 6:30 and DD woke up at 7. They are normally 7:30 or 8.

My DD1 woke up before me.. I normally have to wake her.. This might be good for her!

17. horizon250

horizon250 Well-Known Member

my babies slept til 8:30. normally they sleep from 9:30/10 until about 9 with 3 wake-ups for food so I'll take it!

18. akameme

akameme Well-Known Member TS Moderator

6:50am (7:50 before the clock change). I'm thrilled. Starting Friday, we moved their schedule later and it worked! They got up from nap yesterday at 5pm.

Before the time change, they were finally starting to sleep past 7am, so I'm so glad they got up so *late* today!

19. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I have no idea since the girls spend Saturday nights at their grandparent's house! :p :yahoo: Now they are at the zoo, I've been home alone all day today and loving it!

20. aandja79

aandja79 Well-Known Member

Mine were pretty tired from a big day and being kept up later the night before, so we had 6.15 and 6.30am wake up calls, which was pretty good. Going to keep them up until their normal bedtime tonight too, so heres hoping we can get some sleep until at least 6 (dare I aim for 7?).

21. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

I'm really hoping for 5:30 tomorrow morning. Never thought I'd be hoping to wake up at 5:30. :rolleyes:

22. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

7 am and no nap today so they went to bed right at 8 pm tonight!

23. mmbadger

mmbadger Well-Known Member

5 am. They usually sleep until 6:30 and I ignore them until 7...so a full half hour early, even if I'm not considering the time change. Kill me.

24. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

Everyone is an hour early yesterday and today. With the girls, I always moved their bedtime up by 15 minutes every 1-2 days during the week before the end of DST so that they would be on the new schedule by the time the clocks changed. This time I didn't because I didn't even realize it was going to change until Friday. :) So, we'll be making the adjustments this week instead.

25. lorig6

lorig6 Well-Known Member

5am!! They usually wake up 6:00-6:30. I'm so mad.....