What size shoes did your boys wear at 2?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by debid, Aug 27, 2007.

?

What shoe size does your boy wear at 2?

1. smaller than 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5-5.5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 6-6.5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7-7.5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 8-8.5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 9 or larger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. debid

debid Well-Known Member

Just wondering because my guys wear the same size as my friend's 3.5-year old... so either they have big feet or the friend's kid has little feet or there is a wide range of normal.

2. carmenandwhittsmom

carmenandwhittsmom Well-Known Member

I am the one that just voted. My son wears a 9 XW or 9 1/2 W. I don't think he is by any means the norm but it is what it is. He is also 36 1/2 inches tall so he would look really funny with small feet. He turned two on July 21st.

3. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Nolan currently wears a 6, but I think his next pair are going to have to be 7s. The 6s are getting tougher to put on him.

4. Shadyfeline

Shadyfeline Well-Known Member

I voted 6-6.5 they just started wearing a 6 they are 20m and but they will probably be a 6.5/7 by then.

5. mrsjo

mrsjo Well-Known Member

My son Sam was much bigger. He was wearing a 7.5/8 at two, and now that he just turned 12... he wears a MENS size 11. :blink: He is a big big boy, 5ft 4 in and 160 lbs(not fat). He will likely be 6 ft 3 in when he is done growin. Some kids grow in spurts, Sam is more of a steady grower so he was bigger sometime and smaller at others. By the time he was 9, he was taller than everybody his age, even the girls. HA!

6. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

When Blake turned two he was a 7 1/2W. Now half-way through the year he is an 8W.

7. 4jsinPA

4jsinPA Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Mine wears a 6. But he is tiny (33inches tall) at 28 mos.

8. ruthjulia

ruthjulia Well-Known Member

QUOTE(mrsjo @ Aug 27 2007, 11:00 AM) [snapback]381742[/snapback]
    My son Sam was much bigger. He was wearing a 7.5/8 at two, and now that he just turned 12... he wears a MENS size 11. :blink:

oh no! this is what i am worried about!!! cameron is a 7.5 now - he started the summer in a 6! yikes! he has always been tall on the growth curve and has a lot of height in his gene pool - i am going to be in the poor house from buying so many shoes!

9. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

At 2 they were in 8.5, at 2.5 they were in 9's and now they are in 10's already!! They have wide long feet. LOL

10. mandylouwho

mandylouwho Well-Known Member

When they turned 2 They were at 6.5..now at 2.5 they are up to 7.5-8!

11. debid

debid Well-Known Member

I think it's safe to say my friend's kid has small feet. He wore a 5 at age 2 and he's a 7 at 3 1/2. T&T started the Summer as a 6 and now they're measuring 7 after their big growth spurt at the beginning of the month. Looking at the poll, their feet are very average (except for the narrow width :rolleyes: ).

12. HeyThere

HeyThere Well-Known Member

Everybody's feet are different! My boys wore size 6 at two.