What size shoes are your kids wearing?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by mnellson, Apr 7, 2009.

1. mnellson

mnellson Well-Known Member

My DD has really tiny feet. She's 16 months and wearing a size 2. What size shoes do your kids wear?

I'm having a hard time finding shoes that she can wear outside. I'm going to check preschoolians next. I went to stride rite yesterday and they didn't have anything but soft shoes (except Keds, whichI didn't want).

2. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

I have the opposite issue, LOL.

At nearly 22 months, Kevan is wearing a 6.5 wide, and Karina is in a 7.5 wide.

We do love our Preschoolians!

3. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

My girls wore 6-12 month Robeeze until they were 16 months and they wore out. Then they were in size 3s. It was summer so I just got them sandles from Target.

4. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

DS is in 5 and DD in 4, although we mostly use robeez.

5. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Right now dd#1 wears and 8.5/9, ds wears 4 and dd wears a 3.

6. Trishandthegirls

Trishandthegirls Well-Known Member

At 16 months my girls were in size 3 or 4. Now at 23 months, they both wear 6 or 6.5. And we love Preschoolians here too. The best part is that if the shoes are delayed, they're free. That's happened to me twice!

7. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I just got my girls some summer sandals, and they are size 3s.

8. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

DD is a size 4 and DS is size 5.

9. mich17

mich17 Well-Known Member

Codeman is in a 6.

10. nadana77

nadana77 Well-Known Member

DS is in a 6W
    DD is in a 6

It seems like I woke up one morning and they had outgrew all the shoes I had just bought them!

11. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

Looks like we're in the "Big Foot" club... Jack wears a 7.5W, Jake wears a 6-6.5

12. lindsay084

lindsay084 Well-Known Member

My girls wear a 5, but I think they are gonna need a 6 soon

13. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

My girls are 15 months and wearing size 2 (which is slightly too big). I bought their "tennis" shoes and Easter sandals at Target. They seem to carry size 2 most of the time.

14. canucktwins

canucktwins Well-Known Member

My twins are 19mths. dd- size 7& ds-size 5. DD feet are long and narrow like dh.

15. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

At 18 months we're in size 6W. I'm a Stride Rite fan, b/c there is an outlet nearby and I always get them buy 1 get one 1/2 off. They are WAY cheaper at an outlet!

16. lorig6

lorig6 Well-Known Member

Do you have an Ollie (sp?) near you? They have hard shoes in small sizes. Both of my kids are 4.5. We have small feet too!

17. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Anthony has small feet. He's in a size 3.5(although when measured at Stride Rite, she said 3-I don't quite believe that). And Nicholas is wearing a size 4.5, and again, the lady at Stride Rite said 4.

18. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

At 19 months, my kids are in the sasquatch club. They both wear 7's. I'm glad I asked for size 7's at xmas time because they actually have shoes in 7 which they're wearing, 7.5 and 8 in the top of their closet.

19. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

mine are in 6's now. i just get their shoes at target, or Marshall's or TJMaxx. Bargain shopper over here!

20. babymOmmax2

babymOmmax2 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(ddancerd1 @ Apr 8 2009, 08:34 AM) [snapback]1263972[/snapback]
    mine are in 6's now. i just get their shoes at target, or Marshall's or TJMaxx. Bargain shopper over here!

Yes.. bargain shopper here too! Both the boys are in size 5.. big feetsies! I also bought a lot of mint-condition sneakers on the craigslist.. good deals!

21. stefwebb

stefwebb Well-Known Member

They are both in a 5 of most shoes at 16 months. The Stride Rites seem to run a little small so far. They can barely wear the StrideRite 5's but the other brands are fitting fine or still too big. We are out to look for bigger tennis shoes this weekend.