what is the difference between pampers cruisers and babydry?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by smiley7, Jun 18, 2010.

1. smiley7

smiley7 Well-Known Member

This may seems like a strange question but we are having a HUGE sale on diapers and I am stocking up (buy one box and get one free, amazing I KNOW!!!) So we're buying enough size 4, 5 and 6's to last ;) Now the only major difference I see is that the cruisers has the dry max otherwise the fit seems the same. Any comments?

2. Chicklet

Chicklet Well-Known Member

I find the cruisers fit a bit bigger. When I have baby dry AND cruisers and the boys are on the verge of outgrowing a size I use the baby dry's up first. I don't know why, I just seem to prefer the cruisers. They seem to be better for the boys at night.

3. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Where is this monster sale?

4. k2daho

k2daho Well-Known Member

I find the same thing with the Baby Dry vs Cruisers as the pp. Personally though I use the Baby Dry as it's WAY cheaper per diaper, and I worry a bit about the issues that some people have had with the new Dry Max in the cruisers. Not sure if it's related, but my son did get a little raw area on his bum cheek while wearing cruisers, but he is fine with baby dry so we've just stuck with those.

5. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

The cruisers have more elastic in them and are cut a bit better than the baby dry, the baby dry are cut a little bit wider. I have to use the cruisers for the extra elastic, all my kids are just shaped wrong for other diapers ;) We also have to use huggies supremes for the same reason, I need that extra elastic stretch around their middle or it doesn't fit right!

6. Chicklet

Chicklet Well-Known Member

haha maybe that's it w the boys too, they're chunky monkeys :wub: