What i need to do to effectively build an app for my business?

Discussion in 'General' started by Korrians, Oct 21, 2024 at 6:35 AM.

1. Korrians

Korrians Well-Known Member

I’m considering developing a custom app for my business, but I’m not sure where to start when talking to professionals. What specific information do I need to provide to them? Should I focus on the app's features, the target audience, or something else? I want to ensure I communicate my vision effectively so they can understand what I’m looking for. Any advice on the key points I should prepare before our first meeting would be really helpful!

2. immigrations

immigrations New Member

Відкрийте для себе найкращі програми для іноземців і новачків у США! на https://www.francaisfsc.ca/profile/works2024alica/profile Від мовних інструментів до соціальних зв’язків, ці обов’язкові програми допоможуть вам адаптуватися та процвітати у вашому новому домі.

3. Jerrims

Jerrims Well-Known Member

Great points! I’d also recommend creating a brief overview or a document that summarizes your business and what the app will do. Include any existing solutions you're using and explain how the app will improve or replace them. If you have specific functionalities in mind, like payment processing, user accounts, or integrations with other services, mention those as well. This document can serve as a reference during discussions and help ensure everyone is on the same page. Building a collaborative relationship from the start will make the development process smoother and more efficient.