What food could you never give up?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Bestian, Jun 4, 2024.

1. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

Everyone has favorite foods they can’t resist. I could never give up my morning omelet, which I’ve been making and eating every morning for years. I’ve tried other breakfasts, but I can’t imagine a morning without eggs. What about you?

2. lauwss

lauwss Well-Known Member

I don’t have a specific food, to be honest. Or I can’t think of one. But I definitely can’t give up coffee, even if I’ve already had five cups in a day. That’s my daily must-have.

3. WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot Well-Known Member

Probably caviar. I’ve loved caviar since I was a kid when we only had it on special occasions. Now that I’m grown up, I’m lucky enough to afford very good caviar almost anytime. The freshest caviar I’ve had recently was from here https://www.gourmetfoodstore.com/caviar/ with fast delivery. I think Gourmet offers a huge selection of delicacies and a great balance of price, quality, and delivery.