What do you say when you kid says...

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by jjzollman, Apr 20, 2012.

1. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Hey Mommy,

Look how big my penis is!!

:rofl:

2. mama_dragon

mama_dragon Well-Known Member

LOL boys and men never change.

I say just say something general like "oh yeah I see" or "yes" or "yes your penis is big". Just acknowledge it and move on.

My two compare all the time. Nothing like being in a store and having one shout to the other "my penis is big is your penis big" At least they don't do show and tell in the store!

3. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

LOL!!!!!!!

4. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

I was never prepared for all the penis talks we would have! Especially so many that have taken place first thing in the morning!

1 person likes this.
  5. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I don't know if I could respond to that.

I'd be---> :rofl:

6. Robynsegg

Robynsegg Well-Known Member

OMG!!! We were at Ikea the other day and we were sitting down having an ice cream cone and the kids were showing me their splits. And Gavin yelled "Look at my big splits!!" and then he grabbed his penis over his pants and yelled so loud "Look at my big penis!" I laughed so hard but wanted to hide! Every single person in the check out lines and all employees laughed so hard! He is such a ham!!!

7. Trishandthegirls

Trishandthegirls Well-Known Member

OMG. Can I just say how glad I am that I have girls? =)

1 person likes this.
  8. Robynsegg

LOL!!! The conversations that my three have on a regular basis about their private parts is quite odd! The boys compare and Libby wonders where her penis is! Grifyn (my oldest) reminds her all the time "you don't have a penis...girls have vagina's!"

I love my kids!!!!

9. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

My nephew was terrified of the drain in the tub when he was a toddler because he thought his sister's penis had surely gone donwn it LOL!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

Wait until they start getting boners, that's when the fun really begins!! :eek: :laughing:

1 person likes this.
  11. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Ditto!

12. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Oh, they do...that is when they call attention to their big penises! :lol:

They are so different than our oldest DS who would never talk about that kind of stuff, he finds them so embarrassing. :laughing:

13. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

Oh, we have plenty of vagina talk too! Like one day Ivy came home from school and said, "Ellie's vagina is different from mine!" And I was like, errrm, I would really rather not think about your friends' vaginas... :wacko:

14. silver_stardust

silver_stardust Well-Known Member

oh yes. we've had a "big penis" "talk". one boy to the other: "look Aaden! look how big my pee-pee is getting!" *insert a bunch of giggling* "MOM! LOOK AT HOW BIG MY PEE-PEE IS!" :woah: :help: :shok:

oh dear.

15. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

One of mine used to say "Moooooooooooooooooom my big penis huuuuuurrrrrts" :laughing:

16. Robynsegg

Seriously....I love how kids think...just sooo innocent! Really, we all need to video tape it all and then embarass the heck out of them one day!!

Gavin is starting to potty train and he was on the ground yesterday on his belly playing the ipod and then all of a sudden I noticed his bum up in the air and he was masturbating! HE WAS MASTURBATING AT THE AGE OF 2!!!!! 2!!!! Honestly...this is just too much for me! LOL!!!!!

My only method of getting him to stop touching penis is by saying "hands up" when I catch him playing with his wanker.