What cute things are your LOs doing lately?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Debbiemichelle, May 29, 2013.

1. Debbiemichelle

Debbiemichelle Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! I've posted a few times recently about sleeping/naps, and right now I am listening to our little girl Lucy fuss away as I am trying to get her to continue her nap.

So, as a distraction, I'm here posting and wondering, what cute things are your LOs doing lately?

To the delight of my husband, Maren just started saying da-da-da-da-da-. He also recently discovered my nipple...now when he is breastfeeding, he pops off and looks at my nipple with satisfaction and then does a little squeal and latches back on again. Yes, I'm the one who's been feeding you all this time :)

Lucy is absolutely loving solid foods. She sits in her high chair as excited as could be. We fed her beets the other day (despite the fact that apparently beets are on the list of high nitrates...we figured they were from the farmers market and she didn't eat too much) and it was so fun to watch her open her little mouth for spoonfuls of beets.

2. parker362

parker362 Member

Great idea!!

Mine are only 15 weeks so nothing super extraordinary but Becca has discovered how to stand! Not unassisted of course but she loves to make her little legs go stick straight and stand while we hold her!
    Nolin has just discovered all the little guys that hang off his activity play mat and he bats at them and tries to grab them all while laying there with a huge grin on his face :)

3. efaith

efaith Well-Known Member

Love this thread idea!!! My husband was in India for two weeks recently, he was so worried the girls wouldn't remember him when he came back. He was instead greeted when he got back by two excited grinning faces (these babes don't usually smile for just anyone)and whenever he's home has Meredith crawling round after him asking him to pick her up, and Isobel plants herself in front of him and calls out 'Hi! Hi! Hi!' So very cute!!!

4. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

Mine are smiling, laughing, crawling backwards, standing assisted, spinning around on their belly.… I think I will have 2 crawlers soon! Despite their constant teething, they are happy babies!

5. lcjackman

lcjackman Well-Known Member

Mine have just started to really notice each other and interact a little. Now they'll lie side by side (often on the breastfeeding pillow after a feed) and squeal and smile at each other. I have been looking forward to this happening!

6. dab_20

dab_20 Member

Mine are only 11 weeks but by far the cutest new thing they do is smile :) They're both so so smiley and I LOVE it! Makes all the times I woke up for them at night and any sacrifices totally worth it. lol