What are your babies' favorite table foods?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by jjzollman, Dec 21, 2008.

1. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Just thought it would be fun (and maybe give all of us some other ideas) to see what all of our babies' favorite table foods are at this point...

Finley: loves stuffing (thank you, Thanksgiving, for giving me this idea!) He would eat this at every meal!

Sullivan: loves Mac & Cheese

They both like a lot of things, but as of today, these 2 are clearly their favorites! :)

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hmmm...hard to say, they seem to like all table food so far. I would hedge a bet and say that turkey has been their favorite so far.

3. jenanne

jenanne Well-Known Member

Charlotte is a cheese freak, cottage cheese too. I have to be careful or she'll fill her mouth with numerous pieces of cheese. James is all about pears. They both enjoyed broccoli. We're still introducing new things so it's good to hear everyone's ideas!

4. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My girls LOVE Mac N Cheese. I think they'd eat it 3 meals a day if I'd let them ;)

5. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

My girls like green beans.

6. kellytwinmom

kellytwinmom Well-Known Member

Frozen peas!

(pieces of chicken, yogurt, cheese, sweet potato are all close seconds)

7. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

QUOTE(jenanne @ Dec 22 2008, 12:40 AM) [snapback]1118507[/snapback]
    Charlotte is a cheese freak, cottage cheese too. I have to be careful or she'll fill her mouth with numerous pieces of cheese. James is all about pears. They both enjoyed broccoli. We're still introducing new things so it's good to hear everyone's ideas!

I never thought about cottage cheese! Thanks!

I'm just starting to introduce table food b/c Livi doesn't really want much to do with the baby food anymore. So far she has like Nutrigrain bars, lasagne, green beans, crackers, fruit.

8. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

My girls are Turkey, stuffing and Macaroni and cheese lovers as well! They also really like Tortilla's, chicken, spanish rice, bananas, and lasagna.

9. debbie_long83

debbie_long83 Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the great ideas!

10. E&Msmom

E&Msmom Well-Known Member

Mine really like baby carrots, steamed and cut in quarters length wise. They also like grilled cheese sandwhichs, yogurt, bagels, toast, pancakes, applesauce, pineapple, kix, cheerios, nutrigrain bars, graham crackers, cheese, kidney beans.

11. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

Mandarin oranges, cinnamon raisin toast, nutrigrain bars I would say are the favorites right now. They have gotten to where they want nothing to do with baby food or anything I have to feed them, so this thread is great b/c I need lots of ideas LOL

Dianna

12. sbcowell

sbcowell Well-Known Member

their favorites:

DD - tomatoes, corn and kiwi, pieces of chicken

DS - nearly everything, but especially cheese, bananas, pieces of chicken

13. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

I would say toast, yogurt, spaghettios and chicken nuggets.