What are your babies' favorite foods?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by cheezewhiz24, Jul 27, 2010.

1. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My boys love babyfood Mangos and Peas. It's weird, I think.

So what are your kids favs?

2. amymc72

amymc72 Well-Known Member

Canned pears, fresh watermelon and fresh kiwi. I detest all three ...

3. 5280babies

5280babies Well-Known Member

From 6 months on, mine have rarely missed a day without having Avocado. I probably owe all weight gain to that brilliant fruit!

4. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My boys loved fruit! Once they hit nine months old-it was a whole new world! I am so glad they love fruit! Annabella was a pain with baby food-but the one thing she would consistently eat was sweet potato. And she too LOVES fruit. Her eating habits are similar to Anthony's which is pretty funny. Oh and all three LOVED mashed potatoes!

5. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

Nathaniel loved green beans and blueberries. William loves sweet potato and anything banana. He is also crazy for cereal.

6. jromkey

jromkey Well-Known Member

Mine love yogurt and homemade baby cereal pancakes (awesome recipe from wholesomebabyfood.com!) They are also big fans of prunes and pears. I also made them a grilled cheese sandwich the other day for the first time and they seemed quite pleased with that.

Betsy - I love avocado but unfortunately Viv seems to hate it (she pulls a face everytime I give it to her) and poor Ava started breaking out in an itchy rash after I gave it to her (but she only had this reaction after about the 7-8th time i'd given her avocado). I hope they grow out of this!

7. shelbaz

shelbaz Well-Known Member

My twins are 9.5 months old.

My little boy loves pears and blueberries.

My little girl can't eat enough sweet potatoes or bananas.

8. piccologirl

piccologirl Well-Known Member

our #1 first year food was sweet potatoes. my guys couldn't get enough of them. other than that they would eat apples and pears till the cows came home. they also loved yogurt, but it made them spitty when they were still having reflux issues.

9. MeredithMM

MeredithMM Well-Known Member

Mine love broccoli and any kind of beans. They also really love plain yogurt and any kind of fruit. The only thing they did not seem real crazy about was summer squash, which is really too bad because all the gardeners around here seem to have a surplus and we keep finding some on our door step! haha.

10. Deyra Mavrides

Deyra Mavrides Well-Known Member

The boob!!!

Seriously - mine arent huge fans of food. They will eat it -- but any glimpse of a breast and there are some happy babies in the room :)