What are ur 6 year old BOYS getting for Christmas

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by nikki_0724, Nov 28, 2011.

1. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

The boys are 5 will be 6 in 2 weeks (omg where did the time go?)

Anyway they really wanted the Skylander game for the Wii/Ps3 so when we seen that on black friday for $50 we picked that up for them along with a few figures each for $5. A few months ago we picked up the Tony Hawk skate bored game for the Wii. They are not big on the game systems so Im hoping that these actually get played with. Dylan also wanted that Creepy brain lap where he can make things and eat it (gross) but we got that for him too and Brandon got and Optimus Prime toy and then we got the leap frog tag system and a few books. I want to get them a few more things in the inexpensive side. Any ideas? What are your 6 year olds getting?

2. MusicalAli

MusicalAli Well-Known Member

Razor scooters, skateboard/rollerblades, kid camera, crayoloa art set, kid keyboard, imaginext dinos

3. 4jsinPA

4jsinPA Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Mitchell loves the nerf guns and asked for a new one of those. Of course legos are on his list as well. He loves his razor scooter and his bike ramp. We have so many wii games and ps3 games but he is asking for more. The lego games for wii are great. They are like a puzzle you have to figure things out.

4. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

Hexbugs, board games, remote control anything.

5. Stacy A.

Stacy A. Well-Known Member

Ian wants that brain lab thing, too. Boys are so gross! ;) He also wants a drum set, but since we don't have the money or room for a real one we are getting him a electronic drum pad set. He is also getting Legos, transformers and hopefully a remote control helicopter.

6. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

Pretty much any and all things star wars (a costume, a Boba Fett gun, action figures, alarm clock). And a USA map puzzle and solar flashlight.

7. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

Gabe is asking for Lego sets, Lego Ninjagos, a digital camera, beyblades and Nerf stuff. Oh, he also wants that spygear stuff. He loves his sister's perplexus ball, so we found him one that has a different maze. They could spend hours doing that. Also, he loves superheroes and saw the Geotrax superhero set with remote control cars. It has a batcave and joker's lare. We found the delux set with everything included for $90 (normally over $150), so my Mom got him that.

8. monie rose

monie rose Well-Known Member

Mine are 5 and I still have no clue! Do they have bikes yet? I know they can't enjoy them because of the weather, but I got my first bike for Christmas and I loved it!

9. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

They do have bikes.. this is a list of what we got for all the kids 6 6 and 3

Innotab
    vreader
    Tag
    Tag Books
    Vreader game/book
    Dr dreadful stomach churner
    Creepy crawlers maker
    Skylanders game
    Skylander figures
    Pjs
    transformers shirts
    optimus prime transformer
    memory game
    guitar hero
    guitars.. This is a maybe bc im not sure they will get here in time.
    fijit
    vtech color laptop.

Im sure there are a few more things that im forgetting or that im adding but this is what I can think of now. Their birthday and christmas are with in 2 weeks of each other so we tend to spend a bit more if we can. For their birthday they are getting new soccer balls and new shin guards.