We're Turning One: Photos and THANK YOUS

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by LHigh, Dec 11, 2011.

1. LHigh

LHigh Well-Known Member

I remember reading other people's "we're turning one" posts and thinking that we would never get there...and here we are! Jack and Emme are turning one on Friday. This seems like both the longest and shortest year of my entire life. I cannot thank you guys enough for all of the wisdom you have shared with me over the past year -- and you never laughed at me, no matter how ridiculous my questions or concerns were (and sometimes they were ridiculous, I now recognize!). This forum has probably been the most valuable resource I've used over the past year and I'll never forget the help.

If you want to see some photos of some soon-to-be one babies...you can find them here:
    www.zerototwins.com

THANK YOU again for all of the advice! Happy Holidays, everyone!

2. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:birthday: Jack :birthday: Emme!!

Hope they have a great birthday! Congrats to you for surviving year 1!! The best is yet to come;)

3. LHigh

LHigh Well-Known Member

Thank you, Kim!!

4. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:bday: Jack! :bday: Emme!

And what a great blog-and adorable kids!! :wub: Congrats on surviving the FY and enjoy the SY...believe it or not-it only gets better!

Also-enjoy your first Christmas-together as a family! :wub:

5. LHigh

LHigh Well-Known Member

Oh, thank you, Meaghan! I really appreciate it!