We dropped a feeding last night

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by mommymauro, Jun 10, 2008.

1. mommymauro

mommymauro Well-Known Member

well we went 5 then 4 hr… and I know it may be a flook, but I am soo excited at the hint of (maybe) things to come.

I just had to share...

Elizabeth

2. idtwinstx

idtwinstx Well-Known Member

:yahoo: for more sleep. Way to go babies. I hope the trend continues.

3. bstone716

bstone716 Well-Known Member

Sleep is wonderful! Hope your babies continue to get more of it - and therefore you too! :banana:

Becky

4. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Yeah for more sleep!!!

5. lisaessman@verizon.net

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Yay Elizabeth! You go girl! (Maybe I should really be cheering on your boys though, huh?!) :)

6. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

YAY that is great news!!! Hopefully it will continue for you - Sleep is wonderful! :)

7. cheriek

cheriek Well-Known Member

im so jealous :p our twinkies are born days from each other and we are still on 3 hour feeds :rolleyes: im bringing over my girls to party at your boys crib :lol: maybe it will rub off;)

8. TFine

TFine Well-Known Member

I was so happy at 8 weeks when we started going 12 hours at night. Sleep is wonderful for momma and babies!

9. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Yea for sleep. Gotta love it!!

10. nickys88

nickys88 Well-Known Member

Wooooo Hooooo Elizabeth.... that is awesome..... it is amazing what an extra couple of hours sleep can do to ones ability to function the next day..... Here's to it continuing on for you... ;)

11. teddylynn96

teddylynn96 Well-Known Member

Congrats!I
    'm so jelaous. We're back to feeding every three hours around the clock again.

12. mommymauro

mommymauro Well-Known Member

It happened again!!! 7-12 then 12-3:50… but I don’t get DS asleep until 9:30 so I don’t go to sleep until 10… but I will have a party if my boys go 12 hrs at 8 weeks… I’ll even be happy if I get it at 12… crap I’ll be happy if that ever happens!!!!
    elizabeth
    ps we feed ever 2 hours during the day... so NO breaks during the day