We currently have 4 year old twin boys, just found out wife is pregnant with twins again, a bit frea

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by BigKyle, Jul 1, 2013.

1. BigKyle

BigKyle Active Member

So who have 4 year old twin boys currently, and things have been great... They are perfect playmates for each other

We found out in may that my wife is pregnant again, and after our first ultrasound this morning, it's another set of twins ( praying for a girl this time)

Does anyone here have 2 sets of twins? Any advice would be great..

I am pretty nervous now, but I wasn't assuming it was a singleton...

Thanks
    -Kyle

2. mommymauro

mommymauro Well-Known Member

congratulations!!!! after having my identical twin boys... i wish all my kids came in sets... i don't have 2 sets but i do know a few families on here have two sets... some with twins and triplets :bow2:

3. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh yeah, we have several people with multiple Multiples. You guys are going to be fine, you're pros by now!

:babyflips: :babyflips:

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:Clap: Congrats on your second set of twins!!

5. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Wow!! Congratulations! Cant wait to hear the gender, please keep us posted!!

6. BigKyle

BigKyle Active Member

will do, i realy am hoping for a girl/ girl or a boy / girl, so fingers crossed

Everyone here has always been great!

i will keep you all posted, we find out in september the genders

7. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

Congrats!!

8. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:woo: Congratulations to you and your wife!

9. chicagomama

chicagomama Well-Known Member

Hi there

I am expecting another set of twins...both were spontaneous. I currently have 3 year old fraternal boys and am due pretty much any day now with the second set. certainly done after this round! I don't have any advice, just good luck and congrats! I relate to the shock...it has taken my entire pregnancy to adjust to the upcomming reality of two more!