We actually got it!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Becca34, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

So Kevan has been miserably sick, up all night coughing, and the rest of us are congested and bleagh, too. But, we had booked a holiday portrait session for Friday morning, and by gosh, I was going to get that picture, LOL.

It wasn't pretty -- busiest day of the year for Portrait Innovations. Total chaos. Kevan felt like hell (and I spent the rest of the day with him at the doctor's office). We got *one* half-hearted smile from him in a picture where three employees were jumping around like idiots and doing fake sneezes, etc.

In it, my bra strap was showing, and Karina's tag was sticking out. But otherwise, it came out great -- thank goodness for Photoshop! I'm so excited that I may have my cards out on time this year. Look:

Family picture

Here are the three others we bought:

Santa

Milk & Cookies

Book

Please share yours -- would love to see them!

2. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Great pictures Becca!

3. ldrane

ldrane Well-Known Member

Those are great Becca! I love the Santa/Milk photos. That is such a great idea.

We shot a few pictures yesterday. My SIL is a photographer. She didn't like the way most of them turned out. Cooper was being quite uncooperative yesterday. We will try again today, after naps, and hope we can get at least one good one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

4. caba

caba Banned

Show off! ;)

I'm just bitter because we attempted to take pics of the kids today, and it was a nightmare!

Seriously, beautiful pics of your family!

5. shoudeshell

shoudeshell Well-Known Member

Great picture!!!! I really like the one with Santa and the milk. It's adorable!!!

6. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Those look great!

7. rubyturquoise

rubyturquoise Well-Known Member

The expressions in the Santa one are just priceless!

8. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

Those are beautiful pics! We haven't taken one with Santa yet, but this is the family pic on our XMas cards [​IMG]. View attachment 6120

9. becky5

becky5 Guest

What great pictures!!

10. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

Great pics! Talk about triumph over adversity. And you have such a beautiful family. :wub: The girls look a lot alike, and Nadia really has your smile.

11. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

GREAT pics, Becca!! :wub:

12. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Great shots!

13. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Those are wonderful pictures!!! We are still trying to get at least one good one!

14. ladybutterflyrose

Okay, I feel like a goof b/c I'm the only one who has shared :blush:.

15. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

Pamela, I love your picture! Don't feel like a goof -- I'm sure a lot of people just haven't had them taken yet. I hope more people will share. :)

A & N have grown so much since I last saw a picture...but I feel like everyone is such a peanut compared to my gigantic children, LOL.

16. ladybutterflyrose

Thanks Becca! I'm really impressed with how beautiful all of your pics are. You really do have a beautiful family :).

17. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

:wub: :Clap: They turned out great!

I'd share, but I don't have one :blush:

18. Sofiesmom

Sofiesmom Well-Known Member

Very nice pic ... our most recent one ... at the beach. Don't mind my twin girl, she walked into the sea with her Petit Bateau dress on, so therefore the underpants (albeit Princess) on the picture. And of course, her brothers pants had to come of too!

http://franca-tobias.fotopic.net/p61768049.html

19. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

we don't do family pics - only the kids...here's what I got today for our Christmas Cards...

Attached Files:

20. Buttercup1

Buttercup1 Well-Known Member

Great pictures Becca! I'd share but it's impossible to get a good picture of my girls together! We tried to get some nice shots today but forget it!! I don't know how photographers do it!

21. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

Here are our pics from Portrait Innovations. These are the CD pics, so they have been edited since then. I'm jealous of the ones you got with the milk and cookies. That wasn't even offered and they are so cute!

Family

Kids

Kids 2

22. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

I love all of the photos - so many beautiful kids & families!! Becca, I have to say that the lighting in your Santa photos is totally awesome and the candid facial expressions your kids put up would never let on that they were sick at all.

23. Lougood

Lougood Well-Known Member

Those pics came out gorgeous!!

Everyone's pictures are just beautiful. :wub:

We did a photo shoot with a friend a couple weeks ago, she's awesome. It helps that she's a playgroup mom so the girls are so used to her! Here are some of the pics from the shoot...we're not using them for our cards though, we're using a Disney pic from our trip instead!

Together

Ashlyn

Aidyn

And I don't know if this will work or not, but here's a link to the family pic...

family pic!

24. Snittens

Snittens Well-Known Member

Awesome pictures Becca! What a beautiful family.

25. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

Great pictures everyone!

Becca, we have used PI several years in a row and that is why we ALWAYS go on a Tuesday morning (I actually take a day of vacation) early in November. They get so busy and the girls don't do well at all.

26. CROSSTWINS

CROSSTWINS Well-Known Member

It is a great family photo. I love it. You have a beautiful family.

27. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Great pictures, Becca!! You have a beautiful family!!! :smilie_xmas_116:

28. plattsandra103

plattsandra103 Well-Known Member

WOW I love them!!! Especially the first Santa one...their expressions are priceless!

Hope Kevan (and the rest of the family) is feeling better now...

29. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

great pics. how gorgeous :wub: I havent done anything about xmas cards this year. Im probably going to make some by hand and stick a nice photo in them of us. :)

30. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

Lou - I'm so jealous of how long your girls hair is!!! and Becca and everyone else - wonderful pics!

31. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

those are GREAT pictures!!!

32. Aprilisdisney

Aprilisdisney Well-Known Member

Ok ~ I impressed and jealous :blush: that you were able to get SO many great pictures with Kevan not feeling well. It's all I can do to get Alexis & Peyton to actually look in the same direction when taking pictures.

We haven't had our 'Christmas/holiday' pictures taken yet, so fingers are crossed that we might be able to get at least one decent shot.

Everyone's pictures are awesome! There are definitely some great/photogenic kiddos on TS!

April :)