Wanted to share something super funny & cute...

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by haleystar, Mar 15, 2011.

1. haleystar

haleystar Well-Known Member

The boys and I had fun today and I just so happened to have the video camera out to document these wondrous moments. They are so cute I just had to share them with you.

My poor River trying so hard to stay awake

Balls & "Uh-Oh"

My MIL said I need to submit that first one to America's Funniest Home Videos.

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:wub: Adorable!

3. Gigantor

Gigantor Well-Known Member

So cute!-:))

4. Chicklet

Chicklet Well-Known Member

Too cute!

5. rkokinda

rkokinda Well-Known Member

Oh, my. That first one is just sooooooooooo cute! How wonderful that you got that moment in time on video! :ibiggrin:

6. smiley7

smiley7 Well-Known Member

SOOO sweet! thanks for sharing :)

7. vtlakey

vtlakey Well-Known Member

So, so adorable! And I agree with your MIL, you should submit the vid of River nearly dozing off to America's Funniest Home videos :) Too funny! BTW, one of Brandon's favorite words now is "uh-oh". I think its so cute when he says it too :)

8. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

That first video seriously made me LOL! :lol: Your boys are super cute. :)

9. haleystar

haleystar Well-Known Member

[quote name='Nate and Jack's Mom' date='18 March 2011 - 09:38 AM' timestamp='1300455483' post='1770710']
    That first video seriously made me LOL! :lol: Your boys are super cute. :)
    [/quote]

Aww thanks and I did submit it to America's Funniest Home Movies. The packet went out this morning so we shall see. :)

10. JeremyDenton

JeremyDenton Member

It's a very funny video. These guys are so cute. Sometimes you should have fun with kids. I have older kids, almost students. And we have humorous evenings every once in a while just to take a break from the hustle and bustle of work. We tell short and funny jokes, liners. I, to keep up with my kids use JokesFan.com , where I can find a lot of funny jokes. It's great to see when my humorous tastes match those of my children. I really enjoy spending evenings in this format. Such a warm and pleasant atmosphere helps our family not to think about something bad and live on positive.