Wanted to reintroduce myself

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Chicklet, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Chicklet

Chicklet Well-Known Member

I haven't really been on the board too much since I've had my twins so most of you won't know me. The babies are napping fairly regularly now so I have some me time again and wanted to start posting again!

I'm Vicki, I'll be 33 in two weeks! I've been married to my dh Jeff for 9.5 yrs! I have 4 kiddos, Kyra, 7, Kailyn, 5 and my twin boys Tanner and Jace who are 4mo!

I'm SO enjoying having twins, they amaze me everyday, (my girls do too :p) but twins are so neat, like watching them hold hands while they nurse or stop to "talk" to each other! Life can't get much better than this!

I'd love it if you'd take the time to introduce yourselves to me and tell me about your families!!

2. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:welcome: to first year Vicki! Congratulations on your boys!

I have 2 year old identical girls. I hope you like it here and am glad you have joined us!

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:welcome: back Vicki! Congratulations on your twins!

4. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

Glad to see you back Vicki! I took a few breaks from TS the first year b/c the boys kept me so busy! We're always here for you though!

5. Chicklet

Thanks! Yeah they do keep you busy... I'm trying to remember what it's like to have a clean house lol

6. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:welcome: Glad you are back & that everything is going so well for you!

7. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

:welcome: back!

8. JoellePotter

JoellePotter Well-Known Member

:welcome: back!

I'm Joelle & I have twin boys who are 3 months old. They definitely keep me busy, but some how I always manage to find internet time, which may be why I'm always tired lol

9. becky5

becky5 Guest

Hi Vicki, :welcome: back, and congratulations on your sweet boys!

10. aimeemorgan1218

aimeemorgan1218 Well-Known Member

Hello! :) I'm Aimee, 24 years old. My hubby and I have identical twin girls, Macie and Makenna, who were born in February. I quit my full time job to stay home with the girls and I love it. Our money is tighter, but so very worth it. Having twins is wonderful and I adore my life!

Thanks for your introduction! :)

11. Chicklet

Thanks again everyone! I appreciate the introductions ♥

12. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Welcome back Vicki! :wub: I too took a few breaks in the first few months, but once they start napping, and then start playing more....well mommy gets a bit of her "me" time back! :laughing:

My name is Danielle, I have a 7.5 yr old ds named Sean, 3 yr old dd named Kaelyn :)good:), and 8.5 month old b/g twins, Liam and Rylee!