Update on the "maybe twins?"

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by TheNanny, May 25, 2007.

1. TheNanny

TheNanny Well-Known Member

So, I had an appointment with my midwives today (I am currently planning a homebirth) and they each used one fetoscope on either side of my belly and each heard a heartbeat. They seem pretty convinced there were two different heartbeats, but obviously I couldnt hear with the fetoscope. The brought out the dopplers too, but that is hard to tell on as well. Also, I measured 24, which isnt HUGE, but it is a little big. So, we are getting an ultrasound on Tues! I will keep you posted. :) My one midwife actually cried when she heard them! I am still trying not to get my hopes up...but we shall see! Pray for TWO ladies!!! :itwins_boys:

2. becky5

becky5 Guest

Wow! I can't wait to hear!!!

3. mandieolivia

mandieolivia Well-Known Member

that would be so wonderful! i really pray that you have two in there!!!!

4. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I can't wait to hear!!!! I'm hoping they see 2 !!!!! :) :)

5. butterfly02

butterfly02 Well-Known Member

I am hoping that there are 2 in there!!! Keep us posted...good luck on tues.!

6. AshleyLD

AshleyLD Well-Known Member

I cant wait to find out!! How exciting for you!!!

7. mrsmoon

mrsmoon Well-Known Member

I cant wait to hear your good news either. Good luck on your ultrasound. You sound very excited also there might be 2 in there. God does bless those who deserve it with two babies. I know he will deliver for you also. You sound like you deserve it.

8. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

I will keep my fingers crossed for you!! Good luck x

9. Aurie

Aurie Well-Known Member

Good luck!

10. TheNanny

QUOTE(moontwins @ May 26 2007, 02:59 AM) [snapback]269231[/snapback]
    I cant wait to hear your good news either. Good luck on your ultrasound. You sound very excited also there might be 2 in there. God does bless those who deserve it with two babies. I know he will deliver for you also. You sound like you deserve it.

Thank you so much! I am one of those people that has ALWAYS wanted twins my entire life! I just think that they are such an amazing beautiful thing. Well, all children are, clearly, but there is something about it....YOU KNOW! :) Also, I am a nanny for twin girls, and absolutely know that I have to have twins sometime in my life. Just being around katy and bella and being part of their lives has been amazing so far (and will be until I leave them :( hopefully NEVER, haha) and I just HAVE to have the experience of parenting twins. If I dont have them naturally, then I plan on adopting a set of twin girls from china. (probably china....) there are just so many little girls there that get pushed aside...:( I dont know, we shall see! But I will indeed keep you posted!

Thanks ladies, for all DOUBLE BLESSING prayers! I cant wait to find out. Either way, I will still be completely ecstatic to bring my first baby(ies) into the world! YIPPEE!!! :banana:

11. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

I was only measuring 4 weeks ahead with the twins at about the same weeks you are ;)

12. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

I hope you have twins, that would be just amazing. I also measuered 4 weeks ahead through out my pregnancy. Good luck

13. shelley79

shelley79 Well-Known Member

So what's the verdict?

14. TheNanny

Refer to "anyone heard from the nanny" post. I suppose I should have just made a new post, instead of posting a response to that one...oh well! :)