Update on me from last week

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Gerbeme, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Gerbeme

Gerbeme New Member

Hey ladies, remember last week I was exactly 6 weeks and I had one embryo measuring 6 weeks and other measuring 3 weeks? Well this week one is measuring 7 weeks 1 day (which is right on target) and my other little guy is now measuring at 6 weeks one week behind!!!! But what the doctor is nervous about is he says that ones yolk sac is a little big and that could go towards miscarriage or genetic disorder. He says that it could still turn out to be a normal pregnancy but in his experience they normally quit growing around 8 weeks or so.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks Mel

2. Haydie

Haydie Well-Known Member

I don't have any experience with the larger yolk sac question. I wanted to say that mine have measured different as well. Around the time of you mine measured about 4 days apart. Then they caught up with each other, but B has always been anywhere from 1-4 days behind A. Hope that helps some.

3. Gerbeme

Gerbeme New Member

Well I just looked on the pic and Baby A is 7 weeks 1 day and Baby B is 6 weeks 2 days so well about 6 days apart.

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My two always measured a bit different too.

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

No experience just wanted to send some more positive vibes your way. :hug: :hug: I hope things continue to go good. :good: