Update from last week's poll

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Leighann, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone for siding with me in the poll I posted last week about the totally cute, awesome, adorable Step2 Diner! After all your votes, DH came around to my way of thinking and I bought it this morning!!!

It was in stock at my local TRU on sale for $129.99 (until 11/22) AND I found a coupon online for 15% off one toy item in the store! I've included the link here in case anyone is going to TRU before tomorrow when the coup expires. So with tax it was only $120!!! AAAANNNDDDD I had gift cards left from the girls' birthday so I didn't pay anything out of pocket!

I can't wait for christmas morning to see the girls' faces when they see it all set up next to the tree!

2. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

They are going to love that!

I haven't decided what to get mine yet.

3. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

:clapping: They are going to love it!!

4. caba

caba Banned

I'm following you! We went to TRU this weekend and got it too!!! It's so cute, right??

I did read that it's a bit of a hassle to put together ... so DH and I are going to try to do it ahead of time and just hide it in the basement ...

I love that they both can sit in the booth together ... we'll have to post pics after christmas!

5. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Erica, I heard that a power drill is essential for putting it together because there aren't pre-drilled holes for the screws. We are going to put it together ahead of time too and hide it somewhere. I don't know how I will be able to wait a whole month before giving it to them!!!

6. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

:yahoo: I am glad he finally saw the light!

7. MrsBQ02

MrsBQ02 Well-Known Member

Oh that's too cute!!! Let us know how your girls like it!! I may have to make that a second birthday gift since we've already gotten them plenty for Christmas! And way to go getting such a good deal! :good:

8. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

QUOTE(caba @ Nov 19 2008, 02:17 PM) [snapback]1077403[/snapback]
    I did read that it's a bit of a hassle to put together ... so DH and I are going to try to do it ahead of time and just hide it in the basement ...

Isn't that half the fun of Christmas Eve...having a little holiday cheer and putting together toys? We had to put together the Radio Flyer wagon for the twins first Christmas, then we took pictures of each other in the wagon.

They are so going to love that little diner...all those little ones getting it!!