Upcoming Peyton news!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Eyler07, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Eyler07

Eyler07 Well-Known Member

I updated this earlier today and when i signed off i forgot to put post so it never posted. I have new pictures of Peyton on our photobucket account here: http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/Eyler07/Peyton/
    *There are some pictures of him after surgery so please beware if you dont like to look at things like that.

On the other hand, he's getting better! Not that he was sick or anything but - there was all kinda talk about when they're going to remove his vent. Dr. Hennein actually came in today and told us that they're going to go ahead and wait another day and remove it on Thursday. Now here's the good news. After they remove that. He's goign to spend another day or two down in PICU and then...he's moving him up to stepdown on the 6th floor and then after he spends about 2-3 days there we'll probably be released. How exciteing. They dont want to take the vent out today or tomorrow b/c of the fluids and they dont want to have to reintubate so they're going to give him another day and then take it out. Other than that, they took out his "pig tail" or the tube that drained the fluid from his chest. I didnt realize they did it and the nurse started to walk away with the box from it and I said "what are you doing with that?" and she said "oh, we took it out!" So that's good news too. Other than that, he is actually acting like himself more now. He's getting fussy and cranky a little bit and he's just more acting "like a baby". When Rick came to visit today, he wasnt about to open his eyes. Rick said "you know when i leave, he's goign to open them."... Sure enough, rick said "bye Peyton, Daddy loves you" and he opened them a minute later and looked for Rick. He's such an ornry baby already. I cant wait to get home! ANyways, that's about all for now...

Thank you everyone for checking in!

Amanda

2. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

That is such good news. im so glad to hear he is doing well and will be home soon!!

3. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

Oh what great news!! I am so happy for you!! What a trooper he is!! GO PEYTON!!!

4. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

:clapping: :Clap:

5. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

what a tough little guy!!!! that is great news!!! and he is adorable!!!

:D :wub: :a_smil09: :banana: :clapping: :Clap: !!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Susanna+3

Susanna+3 Well-Known Member

glad things are going well...hope he's home soon.