UGH... two more girls names seem to be IMPOSSIBLE to pick!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by brianamurnion, May 5, 2009.

1. brianamurnion

brianamurnion Well-Known Member

Okay so some of you may know the dilema DH and I have had naming our second set of twin girls. Our 1st set are Alyssa and Ashley (Alyssa was my pick Ashley DH's). I like more contemporary or "out there" names and Dh really likes Classic "solid" names. We thought we were settled with Vanessa (DH) and Janelle (me). Well I didnt even really like my pick all that much but thought it went great with Vanessa. Anyway long story short we have decided we really dont like either of those names! Dh still likes Vanessa and I think it could probably grow on me but these are my last babies and I want to LOVE their names. KWIM? Last night we whipped out the baby name book AGAIN and Dh said, "Hmmm, Camden?" I thought he was making fun of it and I said, "hey I kinda like that." and he said, "so do I that is why I mentioned it." Well we talked about it for awhile we both decided that is a name we love... just outta the blue we both like it so that has to mean something!! It totally shocked me that Dh picked a name like that, it is more of a name that I would have thought I would have to talk him into! So our middle names are Grace and Faith. What girl name would go good with Camden Grace?? We are trying to stay away from same letter naming this time BUT it is not a deal breaker if we find anther C or K name we really like. We will NOT do rhyming names. Thank in Advance for any and all suggestions!!

2. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Lindsay Faith
    Hannah Faith
    Caitlin Faith (I know it's the C thing, but I think Camden and Caitlin sound cute together)
    Ella Faith
    Ava Faith

I think a two syllable name sounds good with Faith as the middle name.

3. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Kyla Faith
    Courtney Faith

Taylor Faith
    Jenna Faith
    Raina Faith
    Allison Faith
    Alexa/Alexis Faith

Just realized I forgot to look at what your other girls' names are, so I'm not going to keep listing names in case I'm just repeating your other names!! :lol:

4. Oneplus2more

Oneplus2more Well-Known Member

Lillian
    Sophia
    Margaret
    Caroline
    Zosia
    Chloe
    Victoria
    Mackenna
    Ruby

Good Luck!!

eta: thought of a few more:
    Rosalie
    Nicole
    Natalie (how could I have missed this one? :lol: )

5. brianamurnion

Thanks ladies. I will check back later for more... something is up with Spyware on my computer and I need to shut it down.

6. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

According to the Baby Name Wizard (a great book if anyone is looking for a baby name book) sisters for Camden would include - Brenna, Logan, Quinn, Regan, Sydnee, Tessa, Baylee, and Kira. I really like Brenna but that might be a little too close to Briana...

7. PumpkinPies

PumpkinPies Well-Known Member

Arden

No, wait, I love that name but I just realized how funny it would sound with "Faith." :rolleyes:

8. pamallhoney

pamallhoney Well-Known Member

How about Karis or Charis. The name means grace in the Greek. Like charismatic! I love this name and Camden Grace and Charis Faith would be really cute!

9. lovelylily

lovelylily Well-Known Member

I love your middle names! I have an Abigail Faith :)

Suggestions:

Natalie
    Orianna
    Julia
    Brooklyn
    Leilani
    Ava
    Sophie
    Deborah
    Helena (might be weird since you're in Montana and all, but it's still pretty)

GL! Sorry if I'm repeating, I can't remember everyone else's.

10. luvinit

luvinit Well-Known Member

I like the pp of Charis Faith. I would spell Carys though.

Other thoughts
    Bethany
    Bella
    Evelyn
    Jocelyn
    Charlotte
    Mariah
    Miranda ( although if Salsbury's are still in Forsyth you might know their Miranda)
    Lillian
    Phoebe although I would do Phoebe Grace and Camden Faith
    SophiA
    Taryn
    Jillian
    tESSA
    I like your husbans choice of Vanessa too.
    Also whoever listed Caitlin Faith I like.

11. denzel

denzel Well-Known Member

Yes! Go with Camden and you will not regret it. One of my DDs is Camdyn and I still LOVE the name (Cami for short). I think a PP's suggestion of Quinn sounds really nice with Camden / Camdyn. (No, Quinn is not my other DDs name).

12. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

QUOTE(denzel @ May 5 2009, 05:34 PM) [snapback]1301870[/snapback]
    Yes! Go with Camden and you will not regret it. One of my DDs is Camdyn and I still LOVE the name (Cami for short). I think a PP's suggestion of Quinn sounds really nice with Camden / Camdyn. (No, Quinn is not my other DDs name).

Awww, I think Cami is so cute!

13. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

Camden Grace &

Lauren Faith
    Tayrn Faith
    Madison Faith

I like Carys too!

14. outofmana76

outofmana76 Active Member

Megan
    Sydney
    Bailey
    Kendall
    Shelby
    Reagan
    Peyton
    Reilly
    Chelsea
    Ellery

15. Jenn79

Jenn79 Well-Known Member

That is too funny...that is how DH and I decided on Briar for our Baby B. I had picked Baby A's name and he was picking Baby B. We went through a TON of names, most of them he did not like at all. Finally, he picked up the baby book and started going through it. He was throwing out these outrageous names just to be funny then said, "Briar." I said, "OH, I really like that" thinking he was going to say he was just joking. He said, "Me too, I think we found a name for her!"

Anyway,
    I like the suggestion of Brenna Faith from a pp
    or
    Brennan Faith

Good luck!

16. brianamurnion

QUOTE(tinalb @ May 5 2009, 06:39 PM) [snapback]1301875[/snapback]
    Awww, I think Cami is so cute!

I have a cousin named Cami, but we already considered that and beings she lives in Ohio and we see her about every two years, we didnt think it would cause any confussion at family get togethers... plus we think she will be flattered.

I forgot to mention that our last name "M_____" is very very large family for our little area of the world. Most "kids" our age have families the same size as ours 5+ kids each. So that means a ton of good names are already taken, and by kids they will more than likely be in school with so we are trying not to double up. I love Brenna but it is taken. My SIL just named her little girl Ava about 3 weeks ago. I love Emery, I forgot about that one, Dh shot it down last time around but maybe will give it another shot today! Keep the suggestions coming!!

17. Chicklet

Chicklet Well-Known Member

I love Camdyn so cute!

I have a Kyra and a Kailyn.. they'd sound cute w Camdyn. (Kyra pronounced K-ear-a)

If we were only having one baby and it was a girl, her name would've been Karys, I think it's really pretty.

I understand about not wanting to have them start w the same letter, I was thankful that I was having two babies b/c we could get away from the K's!!

I'm not much help, but good luck naming your little girls!

18. babymOmmax2

babymOmmax2 Well-Known Member

I think Ciara or Kyra would sound great with Camden!

19. OneBoyOneGirl

OneBoyOneGirl Well-Known Member

I thought about naming my girl Phoebe and I still love that name, not sure where you could use it just throwing it out there for you!

20. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

I love the name Amara and am so sad I will probably never have a chance to use it. Maybe Amara Faith & Camden Grace?

21. Jenn79

Jenn79 Well-Known Member

OH, I love the name Amara....I have never heard that before.

22. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

QUOTE(mama23boys @ May 5 2009, 11:18 AM) [snapback]1301476[/snapback]
    Allison Faith

Great name but it's spelled Alison Faith :blbl:

QUOTE(lovelylily @ May 5 2009, 01:15 PM) [snapback]1301653[/snapback]
    I love your middle names! I have an Abigail Faith :)

Love that one too.

So many good names suggested. Logan is a family name for us and was on our short list but didnt make it.
    I also don't like Rhyming names or starting with same letter/sounds for twins.