Twinsanity.... thinking of you

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by babies@2, Sep 7, 2008.

1. babies@2

babies@2 Well-Known Member

I noticed that you just passed your due date. I'm hoping all is well with you and if you still haven't birthed, I hope and pray you have a beautiful vbac! Please keep us posted.

2. Susanna+3

Susanna+3 Well-Known Member

I just saw this post now...and it was so funny because I literally just got done PMing her that I was thinking of her! Great minds think alike! Hopefully she pops on here to tell us all of her birth story!!

3. stacyann_1

stacyann_1 Well-Known Member

Her Blog was updated yesterday, but nothing since, I'm sure everything is fine though. It could be another 1-2 weeks.

:)
    Stacy

4. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I am thinking of her also!!! I can't wait to read her birth story!!

5. Erykah

Erykah Well-Known Member

LOL Thanks guys... yup I think I'm holding steady for another week or two! DH is going away for business tomorrow so we are hoping baby either is here tonight or waits until Thursday/Friday!

6. babies@2

babies@2 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(stacyann_1 @ Sep 8 2008, 03:22 AM) [snapback]968531[/snapback]
    Her Blog was updated yesterday, but nothing since, I'm sure everything is fine though. It could be another 1-2 weeks.
    :)
    Stacy

I agree, it still could be a while. A due date isn't an eviction date :) I mentally prepared myself to birth around 42 weeks, but ended up only being 4 days post-date.

Glad things are going well! Continue to keep us updated!

7. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

thanks for the update!

8. NicoleJ

NicoleJ Well-Known Member

Good luck to you on your vbac!

9. jillangel

jillangel Well-Known Member

Good luck! I hope the baby comes tonight or waits til dh gets back. Also good luck with the vbac.

10. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of you!

11. Erykah

Erykah Well-Known Member

QUOTE(babies@2 @ Sep 8 2008, 10:35 AM) [snapback]969025[/snapback]
    I agree, it still could be a while. A due date isn't an eviction date :) I mentally prepared myself to birth around 42 weeks, but ended up only being 4 days post-date.

Glad things are going well! Continue to keep us updated!

Actually I think my due date is off... I had no idea when I ovulated and its by ultrasound only. All of my kids measured ahead of when I was actually due. After talking to dh, I am comfortable with my due date being closer to the 12th as opposed to the 6th that they gave me.