Twinsanity how did your appt. go?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by AliTown2, May 6, 2008.

1. AliTown2

AliTown2 Well-Known Member

Twinsanity, didn't you have an ultrasound last week? How was it? Did you find out? As we are only days apart in our pregnancies I've been very curious about you:)

2. Erykah

Erykah Well-Known Member

Thanks for thinking of me... My appointment went really well. Baby was measuring spot on in some areas but weighed in at one pound which makes me think this one will be a big one too. We did find out but we're not saying to anyone. I did see for myself before she mentioned the gender (Three lines girl and one line boy) but she confirmed it.

How are your twins handling the news of a new one?

3. AliTown2

Really glad to hear your appointment went well! How exciting about the gender...how long are you keeping it a secret? That would be tough for me:) How are you feeling theses days? I swear I feel sooo pregnant that I'm not sure how I will survive the summer. Last night I started to have trouble feeling uncomfortable sleeping. Isn't it too soon to feel this way? Did/does anyone else out there feel way pregnant as early as 23 weeks??? I'm probably just being a big whip :lol:

My twins are excited about the baby! They have even asked me why I'm not having two...one boy for Andrew and one girl for Emily. This experience is pretty fun for them and they have a lot of questions about the pregnancy and the baby growing inside me. How are your kids taking it?

QUOTE(Twinsanity+3 @ May 13 2008, 04:33 PM) [snapback]770865[/snapback]
    Thanks for thinking of me... My appointment went really well. Baby was measuring spot on in some areas but weighed in at one pound which makes me think this one will be a big one too. We did find out but we're not saying to anyone. I did see for myself before she mentioned the gender (Three lines girl and one line boy) but she confirmed it.

How are your twins handling the news of a new one?

4. Erykah

Erykah Well-Known Member

What's funny is I don't feel pregnant at all. My belly is so small so its hard to imagine I'm almost 6 months... by this point with the twins I was huge. I do have all the aches and pains associated with pregnancy though.

My oldest was sure we'd have triplets next! He's so sad its only one lol Me, I think ones a breeze!

5. AliTown2

Ha, ha...triplets...can you imagine!!! Having only experienced twins I am so looking forward to just one baby this time, I figure it has to be easier and I'm just so excited to get to hold one baby and not have to put him/her down:)

I don't think I would say my belly is small, although I have people tell me it is, I feel like it is really big. I looked back at old pictures of myself when pregnant with the twins and I was definatley bigger then, I was bigger at 18 weeks with the twins than I am at 23 weeks this time around.

Do you feel a lot of movement? This baby is in constant motion. I can't remember my twins being this active.

QUOTE(Twinsanity+3 @ May 13 2008, 10:08 PM) [snapback]771646[/snapback]
    What's funny is I don't feel pregnant at all. My belly is so small so its hard to imagine I'm almost 6 months... by this point with the twins I was huge. I do have all the aches and pains associated with pregnancy though.

My oldest was sure we'd have triplets next! He's so sad its only one lol Me, I think ones a breeze!

6. 2rosebuds

2rosebuds Well-Known Member

QUOTE(AliTown2 @ May 14 2008, 12:21 AM) [snapback]771818[/snapback]
    Ha, ha...triplets...can you imagine!!! Having only experienced twins I am so looking forward to just one baby this time, I figure it has to be easier and I'm just so excited to get to hold one baby and not have to put him/her down:)

I don't think I would say my belly is small, although I have people tell me it is, I feel like it is really big. I looked back at old pictures of myself when pregnant with the twins and I was definatley bigger then, I was bigger at 18 weeks with the twins than I am at 23 weeks this time around.

Do you feel a lot of movement? This baby is in constant motion. I can't remember my twins being this active.

I feel that way too!

Twinsanity glad to hear you had a good appt.

7. Erykah

Erykah Well-Known Member

QUOTE(AliTown2 @ May 13 2008, 08:21 PM) [snapback]771818[/snapback]

Its funny but up until two weeks ago I felt no movement. Now there's like a little ninja in my belly... I guess all the extra room the twins created!