Twins?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by VicWillViviVin?, Apr 20, 2017.

1. VicWillViviVin?

VicWillViviVin? New Member

Hi! I recently had an ultrasound at 6weeks 1day. We could clearly see the heartbeat on baby A and she typed fetus a. Baby measured correctly to my dates and heartbeat was 105. She never addressed what 'baby B' is. She left up a couple seconds of a video from the ultrasound. After I recorded it, I asked what 'baby B' was. She said uhhh probably just part of the sac. At the end of my video I can see a flicker in 'baby B'. I'm not able to post my video so here is a picture from my ultrasound. What do you guys think!?

I think it's odd she never addressed what 'baby B' is and that she wrote fetus a. This is my 5th pregnancy and I've never had someone type fetus a and not explain what everything is on the screen!

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Do you have another u/s scheduled? It's so hard to tell that early. I had an u/s at 5 weeks and A only showed the heartbeat but I had high HCG levels so they were pretty certain it was twins-when I went back at 7 weeks both heartbeats showed on the u/s.
    I honestly don't see a definitive space for B sac but things move so quick, like I said it's hard to tell so early. Have they done any blood work?

3. VicWillViviVin?

VicWillViviVin? New Member

Thanks for responding! I think I'm so curious because she typed fetus a on the screen and on my video I can see a flicker in b.

My ob won't see me until 7w, so I go this week.

I have another ultrasound today. :)

4. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Keep us posted! It is interesting that she put Fetus A on the picture.

5. Riahi

Riahi Member