twin mummy tummy

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by nycmomma, May 24, 2010.

1. nycmomma

nycmomma Well-Known Member

I've lost 60lbs or so since my boys were born but still am about 20lbs overweight. I hope to lose a bit more weight and have a tummy tuck next spring... until then I need a lot of help concealing my mummy tummy; especially now that it's summer and we're wearing less clothes.

So.... what's your favorite way to conceal your jelly belly? Any special undergarments or styles of clothes I should be looking for?

Thanks mommas!

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Spanx! I have not bought a new Spanx item in a while..but those do work well for me.

3. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

Totally with Nancy--Spanx, Spanx and more Spanx LOL. It's my bf. :laughing: I've heard some of the off-brand ones work just as well.

4. swilhite25

swilhite25 Well-Known Member

I like the flexees brand waist-nippers or waist-cinchers. They help get rid of my muffin top - I've got another 20 lbs to go too and I might get a tummy tuck next summer. But I'm trying really hard to do everything I can by working out before then. Until I get back to my "fightin' weight" I wear those to hide all those lovely extra little bumps and bulges.