Twin girl and boy play soccer games

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by Sherri3kids1, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Sherri3kids1

Sherri3kids1 Member

My twin Anna and Paul are going to plays soccer game every Saturday morning. They give me a schedule date and time for soccer game every Saturday morning. I love to watch them plays soccer game every Saturday. My older son Travis play soccer game too. All kids plays soccer game next week 8th Dec 2007 at 9:00am :eek: . They are good soccer.

Sherri
    Twin Anna & Paul
    Travis

2. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Kayla played soccer for the first time this fall. We made the rule that Kyle plays a sport (which is baseball) in the spring while Kayla plays a sport in the fall. I just feel like each of them doing a sport at the same time would be too much for me scheduling wise and I think it is great for them to be each other's biggest fan. K's games were at 8am which I was sooo dreading (especially when I read another post here on TS where a mom was talking about how early they play and their first game was 9:30 (we could be back in our beds by 9:30 :winking0009: ) but I thoroughly enjoyed every minute and Kayla was just amazing for it being her first time playing any organized sport (people were joking about soccer scholarships in our future).

I hope they, and you, have as much fun as we did!

3. sharongl

sharongl Well-Known Member

Glad they are enjoying it! Marc and Jon played soccer this year too. Fortunately, our rec department will put family members on the same team, as long as they meet the criteria, sex and age group, so the boys play together which makes it easier for me.

4. krysn2ants

krysn2ants Well-Known Member

Hi Sheri!!!! Sounds like the kids are having a blast playing! We haven't gotten the boys into any sports at all, unfortunately. DH & I would both really like for them to be in a sport but we haven't been able to find anything that fits into our schedules and our finances (have these sports always been so expensive to play?!).

5. Sherri3kids1

Sherri3kids1 Member

Hi Krystal,

Twin Anna and Paul are already get photo of team soccer. I real love sport. I will give you my email address: [email protected]. I hope you made it.

Sherri
    Twin Anna and Paul
    Travis