TWenty Week Sono Today - all good!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Jordari, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Jordari

Jordari Well-Known Member

Despite having had to wait half an hour (but the sonographer was very apologetic, which was appreciated!)

Everyone looks good; all organs, limbs, etc.. Most interesting was to watch my DH watch the screen; when the sonographer left and we were waiting for the doc to come in (with the WORST bedside manner i've ever seen!), he looked at me and said "I am in awe of you."

I smiled sweetly and said "you should be!" [​IMG]

The sonographer apologized that it took so long, the babies were not cooperating (they share a placenta and one was head down and the other was butt-in-face of Baby A,and I kept thinking "now, you get your butt out of your sister/brother's face!"....but i told her i didn't mind how long it took, because it's so great to be able to see them.

Of course, DH said "may i bring popcorn next time?" Sheesh!

2. Jordari

Jordari Well-Known Member

Despite having had to wait half an hour (but the sonographer was very apologetic, which was appreciated!)

Everyone looks good; all organs, limbs, etc.. Most interesting was to watch my DH watch the screen; when the sonographer left and we were waiting for the doc to come in (with the WORST bedside manner i've ever seen!), he looked at me and said "I am in awe of you."

I smiled sweetly and said "you should be!" [​IMG]

The sonographer apologized that it took so long, the babies were not cooperating (they share a placenta and one was head down and the other was butt-in-face of Baby A,and I kept thinking "now, you get your butt out of your sister/brother's face!"....but i told her i didn't mind how long it took, because it's so great to be able to see them.

Of course, DH said "may i bring popcorn next time?" Sheesh!

3. Raneysmama

Raneysmama Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good appointment, despite the bad bedside manner of the doc! Has your DH been to your other ultrasounds? It sounds like he is really sweet. [​IMG] Anyway, glad your babies are doing well! [​IMG]

4. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I am glad your appointment went so well!! I think my baby A will be born with a footprint on her little head! my 10 yr old said -
    look mom they are fighting already!! OH NO!!!

5. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the good appointment!
    Helen