TS biggest loser week two

Discussion in 'General' started by ljcrochet, Jan 9, 2011.

1. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Please use this thread to post your weekly weight so we can calculate your % lost.
    I hope every one had a good week last week and an even better one this week.

1 person likes this.
  2. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm 137, no clue how but i lost 6 pounds last week.

1 person likes this.
  3. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Do I have to? Oh, and I'll go with the 215.5 lb weight...Ugh. I will be back and post a weight that I doubt moved. Well, down at least... <_<

4. Ange2k25

Ange2k25 Well-Known Member

310.2, so down 8 pounds.

5. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

Ok, I'll put it out there. UGH!! I'm down 3.6 lbs. to 281.6.

Way to go ladies!!! You're doing awesome!

6. emp59

emp59 Well-Known Member

I'm at 175.5 so down 5.5lbs from last week

7. jen8675309

jen8675309 Well-Known Member

My current weight is 182.8, so down 6 pounds. It looks like we ROCKED last week!! Way to go, ladies!!!! :clapping: :clapping:

We're a bunch of losers!!! :rotflmbo:

So how is everyone losing the weight? I am doing WW (montly pass- doing it online with etools and going to meetings on Wed at lunch), plus I am participating in a healthy challenge in our county through my work. I have 3 things to keep me accountable for the next few weeks- it's fantastic!

8. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I want to wait until my WW meeting this week. I'm going to have to wait til Thursday if I want to go by myself w/o the kids.

9. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

I'm going to weigh in tonight now that I'm done with vacation and that will be my starting weight.

10. megkc03

Ummm...how did you all lose that much weight?!?!?!?! I'm jealous!

Is it possible to use my WW weight? I weighed in yesterday... I think it will just make it easier for me. :)

If I can, use 215 lbs. And put me as no change.

It's a new week....

11. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I think I read the rules wrong. :rofl: I am at 190. Up from last week.

12. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Great job ladies!!! :clapping:

Meghan, I would think that you wouldn't post in here until your weigh-in on Saturday each week since that is your weigh-in day. Am I right Mods, as long as it's posted within the week??? :pardon:
    I don't weigh in til Friday, so I won't be posting until then. :good:

Mo, oh noooooooo! It's okay! It's just the beginning and last time you ROCKED IT!!

13. megkc03

Ohhhh...ok. Well, if that's the case, have my weight be 215. Even steven.

14. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Don't take my word for it, but that's the ASSumption I was under. I figured last week Su-Sa was to get your official starting weight and this week Su-Sa would be week 1 weigh-in. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :blush: :tomato: ;)

15. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Michelle, you are correct! You can post your weight whenever your weigh in is this week and each week. Great job ladies :woo:

1 person likes this.
  16. KeriU

KeriU Well-Known Member

I am at 166-so down 8 pounds!

Good job everyone! :banana:

1 person likes this.
  17. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

down 10.6!!!! W.T.F?

2 people like this.
  18. happychck

happychck Well-Known Member

wtg, everyone! (esp my buddy jen;)). you're all awesome! i don't weigh in until tomrorow, but i've struggled a ton this past week. i'd lost 8 lbs the 6 weeks previous, but now i've plateaued the past 2 weeks. i'm hoping you ladies will inspire me again-- as always!

19. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Tears. :cry: Rolling down my face... at how freakin' proud I am of you AMAZING ladies!!! :bow2: :bow2: Holy shindizzle you ladies ROCKED last week!!!! :bow2: Great job ladies, great job!!!

Weigh in is on Thursdays for me. :D (and thank God because the weekend was NOT good at all... I need a few days to take it down a few notches. )

:lol: But like Michelle said, it's the first week... :hug: :hug:

20. LeeandJenn15

LeeandJenn15 Well-Known Member

Wow!! I'm down 5.6 lbs...thought I was doing so well, but now I feel like a slacker!! Got to get my butt in gear and do alot better to keep up with everyone!!

This will be an amazing contest if we can all keep this up!!

21. TwinLove

Woman, that is GREAT!! :Clap:

22. TwinLove

Just did the math and so far the amount lost in here is 53.3 lbs! :shok: :shok: THAT is so awesome!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

1 person likes this.
  23. AimeeThomp

Wow! That is awesome. I hope I had a good loss this week too! I can't believe Bex lost 10 lbs in a week, that is amazing!!

24. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

Down 2 lbs to 163. Bex, 10.6....HOLY MOLY!! You woman all ROCK!!!!!

25. happychck

happychck Well-Known Member

weighed in yesterday and lost .5--175.8. it was a hard week and i was really glad to have lost anything!:)

26. megkc03

I'm afraid to go ANYWHERE NEAR a scale this week. How in the heck did you all lose THAT much weight?!? I feel like I'm failing already! :( I know it doesn't help I brought crap into the house this week due to Anthony's surgery....grrrr...

27. angelsmom2001

angelsmom2001 Well-Known Member

My loss was 4.3 pounds. Hopefully the numbers weren't too affected by my scale deciding to quit on Wed. Got a new one, so we'll see what happens now.

1 person likes this.
  28. TwinLove

:hug:

Do not compare yourself to anyone else!! Please. :hug: You haven't failed... if you are trying you are succeeding. We all have different bodies that lose differently PLUS different situations in our lives. Hello... you said it, Anthony's surgery. That is a HUGE stress, so please cut yourself some slack and don't give up. :hug: Get back on that horse :spiteful: and next week you will lose.

3 people like this.
  29. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

Can I join in? I started my diet on January 3rd and have been keeping track:) I would love to join bc this will help keep me motivated:) PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?

30. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Feel free to join Nikki, just post your starting weight in here.

Ladies, you all are doing a fantastic job :woman: Keep up the great work!

31. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

Thank you soooo much!!!

I started South Beach January 3. My starting weight was 290 January 10th I was down to 280:)

32. murtygirl

murtygirl Well-Known Member

Hi! Can I join you??? I just completed my first week of weight watchers and I lost 6.8lb this week! My starting weight was 260. UGH! My weigh-in will be Tuesdays, which is when I attend my WW meeting. Way to go everyone

1 person likes this.
  33. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

ugh. i'm up 5 lbs. i'm not surprised as i haven't really put any effort into anything at all yet. :pardon:

34. Anna3

Anna3 Well-Known Member

I down 1lb, 172lb now.
    Great job, everyone!

35. AimeeThomp

:welcome: murtygirl

I just got back from my meeting. I'm at 197, down 5.2 pounds this week! :woo: :clapping: :D I am very pleased!

2 people like this.