trying to decide on girl names

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by cgdunfield, Sep 5, 2010.

1. cgdunfield

cgdunfield New Member

So, we have decided on the following names for our twin girls, with the middle names being from my grandma and my DH's mom. Not sure if they really sound good together though.

Reese Violet Marshall
    Reagan Jo Marshall

29 weeks with twin girls

2. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

The flow really doesn't work for me but it is an honor for them to be named after family. My girls are jazzlyn ranee and jesslyn dunae. Ranee being my moms middle name and dunae being my sisters middle name.

3. luvrkids

luvrkids Well-Known Member

I love the names you picked:) I have a Reese and we wanted Reagan but it rhymed with our last name so we picked Rylee!!!I think the middle names sound good, maybe Reagan JoAnn or Jolee Marshall but Just Jo is good too just go with what u love:) GL

4. tracilynn

tracilynn Well-Known Member

I love those names. Sometimes I think people put too much thought into the first and middle names sounding good together but in real life you never say their middle names (unless theyre in trouble - haha) so I think it makes more sense for the first name to flow with the last name since that is how people will address them, ya know?

1 person likes this.
  5. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

6. ljmcisaac

ljmcisaac Well-Known Member

Agree! :silly:
    Do you pronounce it Ree-gan or Ray-gan? Either way I like them together.

7. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member