Triple stroller

Discussion in 'General' started by Nanny88, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Nanny88

Nanny88 Well-Known Member

I know I am crazy but baby #3 will be here very soon and I am going to be in need of a Triple  :woah: jogger. I know it will be heavy and an extra hard workout but I think I am upto the challenge  :Clap:  I use my double BOB Revolution every day for runs but now I will be needing a 3rd seat. I know I will never love any triple jogger as much as I love my BOB but I will try and it is necessary because I don't want to carry the baby every day. I might walk and carry at the beginning but I will need the 3rd seat soon enough so I figured I might as well start out that way. Does anyone have any experience with a triple jogger? I don't really want to spend a boatload of money on it since it can only be used outside on walks. The twins walk everywhere(stores etc) but they are nowhere near being able to run with me. I am having a really tough time finding one anywhere :( I found one that was perfect(Baby Jogger Q-series Triple) on Craigslist but it was gone by the time I saw it and I responded  :(  I see a few BeBeLove ones on Amazon but they have terrible review and cost $600. I hate to spend that kind of money on something that is terrible  :unsure:

The twin are 2.5 years and big for their age so right now I am pushing 107(34 lbs of stroller and 73 lbs of babies!)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

2. Nanny88

Nanny88 Well-Known Member

Update incase anyone is interested :)
    I bought one and I LOVE it! It fits my 3 year olds great and is also perfect for the baby :) The twins are 3 but wear size 5/6 and the baby is already in 18 months clothes! Its a lot of weight to push but Baby Jogger Q-series Triple works great and it is a good full body workout: arms, legs and abs :) I see my self using this for at least another year for running maybe more :) 

oh and I found it on craigslist for $150 :) I just kept looking until I found one :)