travel planner

Discussion in 'General' started by thiefcrazy98, Jul 4, 2024.

1. thiefcrazy98

thiefcrazy98 Member

Hello, I need a proven and customizable travel planner, my family and I are planning a vacation and would like to visit as many places as possible, has anyone come across one like this?

2. EvanDuke

EvanDuke Member

I recommend https://letstrip.ai/ is a free and customizable artificial intelligence based travel planner. Artificial intelligence will professionally design the perfect trip created just for you. Free and ad-free, use the services for free during beta testing, no ads. Easily access travel plans and maps in one place - no more juggling multiple apps and tabs. Fully customizable, every aspect is fully customizable - change locations, add notes and more. You can create a customized itinerary and artificial intelligence experts will create a complete personalized travel plan for you. They have thousands of positive reviews and satisfied customers, and the clearest and most user-friendly interface. Highly recommended!

3. tbes50203

tbes50203 Member

It's impressive, a really great tool, I remember when my family and I decided to go on a trip generated by this AI, it was amazing, I'm sure you'll appreciate it

4. LoganMcdaniel

LoganMcdaniel Member

This sounds like a game-changer for travelers like us! I'm all for anything that simplifies trip planning and consolidates everything in one place. The idea of AI designing a personalized itinerary with no ads during beta testing is impressive.

5. LoganMcdaniel

LoganMcdaniel Member

This sounds like a game-changer for travelers like us! I'm all for anything that simplifies trip planning and consolidates everything in one place. The idea of AI designing a personalized itinerary with no ads during beta testing is impressive.

6. CarolMoor

CarolMoor Member

Couldn't resist jumping in on this discussion about the travel planner. I love the idea of having everything in one place—no more switching between apps! Plus, the customization options are awesome; being able to tweak itineraries to fit my needs is a big plus for me. I’ve always wanted to travel business class but found it too pricey. This tool seems like a great way to save up to 60% on those fares while still enjoying a comfortable experience! With so many positive reviews, it feels like a solid option for planning my next adventure.

7. lola5

lola5 Well-Known Member

For a customizable travel planner, try using apps like TripIt or Google Trips, which let you organize your itinerary and add various destinations. Divi Resorts also offers excellent travel packages that could simplify your planning. These tools can help you make the most of your vacation by keeping everything in one place. It's great to have a plan to make sure that you visit as many places as possible. Enjoy your vacation with your family!

8. Beautypw

Beautypw New Member

Planning a trip can be overwhelming, but it’s also super exciting. It’s a great way to get more comfort without breaking the bank. One tip I’d give is always to look for deals on cheap business class tickets. When you’re organizing your itinerary, try to balance sightseeing with downtime. You don’t want to cram too much into each day and become exhausted. Also, don’t forget to check local blogs or forums for hidden gems and insider tips. They can enhance your travel experience.