Touching Mommy moment

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by sruth, Mar 15, 2010.

1. sruth

sruth Well-Known Member

After 30 minutes or so one of my DD's started crying loudly (she has been scared of the dark lately) so I figured I go in and turn on her light low and walk out. When I went in she was standing up and upset. I picked her up and turned the light back off and hoped to calm her down.
    I couldn't really see her, it was so dark, the next thing I felt was her little hands on my head, she was pulling me towards her and she started giving me little kisses :) she then started motioning towards her crib, so I put her back down. I was so touched, I've gotten hugs and kisses before of course but most are because I'm asking/begging for them...it was just unexpected at the time. She never made another peep. I told my DH and he said "I guess she needed a little more love".

:air_kiss:

2. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

Oh, that is so sweet! :wub: My boys are just learning to give kisses with their mouths *closed* and I love it! :D

3. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

:wub: Awww.. sweet!!! My little stinker has been withholding hugs & kisses lately. It's a game!

4. LeeandJenn15

LeeandJenn15 Well-Known Member

Wow!! Thank you for sharing!! I loved this story and the way you described it, with the little hands pulling your head towards her - it makes me want to melt and I wasn't even there!

5. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:wub: that's so sweet! thank you for sharing. it's moments like those that make all the other stuff worth while. ;)

6. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:wub: :wub: Those moments are the best!

7. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

oh my goodness how sweet!!! I :wub: baby kisses!!

8. aimeemorgan1218

aimeemorgan1218 Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing! Those moments are the best!!!!! :FIFblush:

9. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:wub: I love those moments!!

10. silver_stardust

silver_stardust Well-Known Member

AWWW! How sweet! :cry: Made me teary eyed just thinking about that and the little moments me and my boys share!

11. sullivanre

sullivanre Well-Known Member

Awe. I have a kisser, and a hugger. One of the joys of Mommyhood.

12. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

:wub: sweet